New Purchase

RussB

Hi

Considering purchase however, could soemone confirm if the fortcoming bundle will include the NavData Pro AIRAC downloads or is this a totall seperate product?

Will I need both NavData Pro charts for er, charts and NavData Pro Program in order to update my AIRAC (FMS, ASN, PRO ATC/X etc.)?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The bundle will give you access to the charts AND the AIRAcs. But you will need both programs, as their scope is too different to put it in one piece of software.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23 June 2016 at 8:08 PM, Fabian Boulegue said:

use the free days untill the bundle is avaible yes ;)!

the free days ended 5  days ago but there is still no sign or word on the bundle being released, or advice on what people can do if they have in the last months just paid for 13 sets of nav data pro?  could please advise where people stand on both?

Yeah I'd like to know how I stand on this too. I'm definitely interested in the charts. But I purchased 13 cycles only recently. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Navdata Pro One Year Subscribtion, and currently on Update Count 5.

When selling a bundle on a subscribtion, there should be an option to join in, and receive the rest of the cycles on a bundle, at a price corresponding to the remaining cycles. Otherwise I have two options as I see it:

1. Pay for a new stand alone subscribtion of Navdata Pro Charts one year subscribtion at full price, and use that togheter with my already purchased subscribtion of Navdata Pro which I already buyed at full price. They will then expire at different times, making me have to buy both at full price at a later moment.

2. Wait until my current subscribtion of Navdata Pro expires, and then buy the discounted bundle. Then I miss out on using this new program for almost 9 months, and Aerosoft also misses a sale for that period.

As of now, I'm going for option 2.

Edited:

I see now that there is an option for current subscribers: 

Important: Customers who already own a current one year NavDataPro subscription are kindly asked to contact info@aerosoft.com where we offer a custom solution.

As many asks this question, I thought I'd share. Aerosoft : This ought to stand on the product page.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are right and I am sure it will end up there sooner or later as well. Please keep in mind, that the "NavDataPro Complete" became available only 4 days ago and it's vacation time.

I emailed Aerosoft and they replied saying the way they would work it, is to refund me for whatever number of unused cycles i have (I think I have 9 left) and then I could download a full years subscription to charts and AIRAC data. It seems a good way to do it. I'm just not 100% decided on whether I will go with the charts or not. They are a bit on the expensive side, when I'd rather put the money into some other addon that is more pressing to my needs. I'm happy enough getting free charts (even if they're outdated) from googling.

Having said that, I tried the 24 hour trial at the end of June, and I really did like the interface. It's definitely a nice package to have.  

Archived