No Free One Day Access

JPL19

I tried using Free Access to do the one day trial, but, I get the following:

Warning Aerosoft - NavDataPro Charts - One Day Access: Product confirmation failure! You'll be charged the normal price!

I did choose  Aerosoft - NavDataPro Charts - One Day Access as the product.

Joe L.

Yes.

The message above is on the checkout page after I enter the voucher.  Tried enter with wand without the quotation marks that appear on the product page.

Joe

Seeing the same issue here, typing Free Access without quotations and I am pretty certain that I hit the space bar once between Free and Access. Even a copy and paste didn't work either especially making sure there wasn't a space before and after.

Wouldn't mind checking out this product before I drop a couple more dollars for the yearly version.

Jason

I´ve the same problem, 

Aerosoft - NavDataPro Charts - One Day Access: Product Überprüfung fehlgeschlagen! Es wird der normale Produktpreis berechnet!

I have the same problem. Tried it with Firefox, Safari on iOS and even the Internet Explorer. Always the same error message as posted by JPL19.

Alex

I have the same problem.  Warning Aerosoft - NavDataPro Charts - One Day Access: Product confirmation failure! You'll be charged the normal price!

Could you guys send us screenshots of the complete page after you entered the code, but before you press the next button?

feel free to black out your personal information of course!

Archived