Mac OS X - paste serial

Tim/Rodeo314

I kinda forgot about this, but I had the same problem indeed. I'm not sure whether my report is actually useful to the devs, but at least it shows it's not a situation limited to your computer.

• Deputy Sheriffs
51 minutes ago, GCRR said:

Confirmed !

Windows 10 Home 64, impossible to paste the serial.

Regards, Lars

Can not confirm this, just did it and worked without propblems.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

since 3 days? ;)

???

Jokes aside, i tried it on two different systems, one laptop and one desktop PC with the same OS (W10x64 Home) and no luck, installed and executed as admin.

Will donwnload again, try it again and see what happens.

Regards, Lars

We tested it on multiple WIndows 10 machines and it works perfectly.

Actually there was a reason why it was not working on Mac OS X (system specific) and this is already solved.

On the other hand there is no reason whatsoever for the copy/paste to stop working on Windows or Linux.

Have you tried Ctrl+V?

Thanks for jumping in Robert !

1 hour ago, RobsonM said:

Have you tried Ctrl+V?

To be honest, no. I tried to paste via touchpad / mouse right button and it didn´t work. Anyway i entered the serial manually and activated it.

Regards, Lars

I have the mouse cursor but it only allows me to type the code right mouse click paste does not work, Windows 10 64bit.  Did not try keyboard shortcut.  Mute point now, one day pass expired and this product does not have enough US airports that I know have charts available by other means to know if this is really worth the subscription price for me.

On 27.06.2016 at 0:50 AM, GCRR said:

To be honest, no. I tried to paste via touchpad / mouse right button and it didn´t work. Anyway i entered the serial manually and activated it.

Please use the Ctrl+V combo. In general there was no need for right mouse button menu in whole app. And because this is cross platform and we wanted the UI to be identical on all of them the menu was custom added only in specific places.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived