Stuck at "GO AROUND ACTIVE"

Thrillistic

Hi, I'm very new to this forum therefore I'm not sure if this is a right place to write this.

After the approach and final phase, when I decide to go around before touching the ground the MCDU and co-pilot do not start another checklist and I'm stuck with GO AROUND ACTIVE message showing at top.

I've read other forums and the step-by-step guide which says "After reaching GA ALT and the AFTER TO CHECKLIST has been finished "CLIMB OR CONTINUE FOR NEW APPROACH“ is displayed on the INFOBAR.". This did not help as when I reach about 5000 feet the system still shows me GO AROUND ACTIVE message. After TO checklist does not start after go around either, in my case.

• 1 year later...

Same here, I go for a go around just after the approach checklist and before landing checklist and before reaching Minimum as I cannot get G/S captured. After I initiate a go around and climb to 6000 ft as the miss approach said, the infobar still show me GO AROUND ACTIVE message after the go around checklist is completed. Plz tell me how to deal with these problems

• 1 month later...

I had this happen as well. On climb out after initiating the go around I switch on the auto pilot. This for me at least started the checklists. I found this by trial and error so hope this may help  

• 1 year later...

Archived