fuel exceeded windows10

Hello..

I have been using the PFPX without any problem in windows7.

Yesterday I upgraded to windows10 and when planing a flight.. it said to me when computing it, that fuel exceeded:

"Fuel Required exceeds maximun fuel on board (xxxxx kg) limited by Tank Capacity)" of course the tank capacity is ok.. and I never had this problem with those flight (even very short ones).

This is in all planes I choose. Uninstalling and installing again does anything. removing pfpx data and choosing again the planes.. don't solve it. Of course I have latest version 1.26

What can I do?

Thanks.

Having used the WIN10 upgrade path some time ago personally I haven't had any issues.

For myself with PFPX closed I would backup/delete the registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FlightSimSoft.com\PFPX

You'll need to re-enter the serial number and also reset your general preferences.

Hi,

I have the same error in Win 7 for no apparent reason.The planned flight would require far less than half the tank's capacity.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

None of the 3 people reporting this problem here have reported back if the first step in finding/fixing it as Stephen described, was successful or not.

Hi Tom, 

I managed to get it working by ensuring that the 2 engine type were the same type under the Aircraft Editor tab - I don't know if this would help anyone else?  It worked for me though.  

Thank you again for your help,

Archived