not follow the dotted line

mrbucg

Hello. i just fly A321 and fly from LOWW - EGLL and it follow dotted line normal

after takeoff 2-5 minutes it not follow dotted line it detours out off dotted line.

how to fix it. Thank so much

Please login to display this image.

the first picture show plane turn left and it not go back.

Please login to display this image.

second picture show what autopilot i use.

Do you have the HDG and SPD in managed mode ( *---) and the flightplan set up correctly? If not, press the buttons till *--- appears! In your screenshots I can see, that there is no display of the entered HDG and SPD values (normally in pink shown in the Navigation display), just the altitude. And normally it shouldn't be a "dotted" line, it should be one clear line without any dotts, between it. This is another indication that the autopilot isn't in managed mode! 

By the way: Maybe it would help to set the QNH to standard at the transition altitude (normally 10.000 ft)...

Lotus3xiG3

When the HDG isn't managed by the Autopilot, the aircraft flyes to the heading you entered via the FMC. Please reply if this helped you and if not please try on any other route. How long do you fly the Airbus X for now?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please fly the step by step tutorial that is covered in the manual first. This will give you some valuable insights into flying the Airbus. This is not an hop in and fly around add on, it requires study to master it. 

If you have any questions after flying and understanding the step by step flight feel free to post here again. 

Ps Lotus3xiG3, it is kind of you to try and help somebody but after reading your posts I am not so sure you flew and understood the tutorial flight. Throwing some terms around like "managed", "FMC" and "10.000",and doing so incorrectly, doesn't make it easier for someone to learn the Airbus. 

19 hours ago, The Dude said:

Please fly the step by step tutorial that is covered in the manual first. This will give you some valuable insights into flying the Airbus. This is not an hop in and fly around add on, it requires study to master it. 

If you have any questions after flying and understanding the step by step flight feel free to post here again. 

Ps Lotus3xiG3, it is kind of you to try and help somebody but after reading your posts I am not so sure you flew and understood the tutorial flight. Throwing some terms around like "managed", "FMC" and "10.000",and doing so incorrectly, doesn't make it easier for someone to learn the Airbus. 

I very sorry. This is my first time flying 

airbus

Thank you so much Lotus3xiG3

19 hours ago, Lotus3xiG3 said:

When the HDG isn't managed by the Autopilot, the aircraft flyes to the heading you entered via the FMC. Please reply if this helped you and if not please try on any other route. How long do you fly the Airbus X for now?

I fly the AirbusX just 1 week

OK, then it would be good to fly at least the tutorial from Innsbruck to Nice to learn the basics. You find the documents in your Airbus X data or in the Internet. It's very confusing the first time, because the Airbus X is very realistic in terms of the whole system ; ). But you'll see: It all makes sense...

Here are some nice vids:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCobolman

I hope that helps you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Beside the videos of MrCobolman there are also the "official" videos which accompany the step by step guide.

You will find them all linked in this post:

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, mrbucg said:

I very sorry. This is my first time flying 

airbus. 

No need to apologize for being new on the Airbus. Fly the step by step and watch the videos for some more insight. Mastering the Airbus will take some time but it is worth it. 

Happy landings!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived