AIRBUS A320X Autothrottle fluctuaion. HELP!

Hi, I recently had an update of Airbus X 320/321 to V1.30 and after taking off from my origin i set the thottle to 250 knots after which the aircraft suddenly accelerates then decelerates near 250 kts. I didnt face any issue using V1.15. Pl reply soon 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Go and get the latest version 1.31 and work through the Step-by-Step Guide. You can't "set the throttle to 250 kts". ;)

Thanks i will but pl advise if im not following procedures ie. why no 250kts upto 10000ft and then setting mach .81

Also i forgot to tell that i ran out of money and i will be buying 3 or 4 products i.e in bulk. hence it will take nearly 1 month. How to then solve the problem. is there something wrong in procedures?

why no 250kts upto 10000ft and then setting mach .81

Just use the managed mode, and let the aircraft choose which speed is best for the current flight phase.

By the way, in the managed mode, you don't "set the throttle to any knots"...the aircraft computer will decide the speed.

Regards

• 4 months later...

Archived