MA Heathrow Taxiway Tearing?

PilotGW

Hi everyone!

Got a small problem with MA EGLL. The inner taxiway between T5 and 09L seems to have quite a lengthy tear down it. Doesn't happen anywhere else on the airfield. Can't quite pinpoint the cause. Tried using different mesh resolutions, disabling FTX England's files and disabling FTX England itself, looking for any conflicting files all to no avail. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there something I'm missing?

P3D v3.2

Many thanks,

Greg

Please login to display this image.

take a look at the AFCAD file - maybe there is a slight gap between some "excludes" int hat area

I remember having had this problem somewhere but can't remember if that was EGLL

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone

Perhaps to try disable from the FTX England addons library under your FSX or P3D's Scenery Library 

ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY

ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_06_CVX

ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_07_MESH

ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM

If it doesn't work as properly 

if you go to aerosoft\Mega-Airport-London-Heathrow-Xtended_Airport\scenery there are three files named AFX_EGLL_P3D_EUROPIER.bgl and EGLLEUROPIER.bgl and EGLLlichtlayer.bgl try turning that one to .off from .bgl

I hope you'll sort it out to fix... Good luck B)

Stay away 'UK2000 VFR extreme' between the aerosoft & ORBX England that's why it may cause with any OOM but honestly I can't really remember about it.

Regards

SaunDeaf

Archived