EDDF v2 AI planes 2m above ground

Hello,

I'm not absolutely sure if this problem is caused by the new FRankfurt scenery, but I think so. I only got this issue since installing Frankfurt.

I never had this issue in like 4 years FSX, but suddenly, AI traffic which is generated by IVAO, is often (some are normally on the ground, about 50% not) about 2m above the ground "hovering" in the air. I also noticed, that the lights from the aircraft are about 2-3m behind their normal position on the end of the wing an the tail.

Does anyone except me got this problem? Do I have the set EDDF onto a special position in the scenery library? Thanks for your help.

Regards, Julian

2016-5-26_15-34-55-613.BMP

• Developer

Please check, if you have any BGL File include *EDDF* in the in your <FSX>\Scenery\World\Scenery folder. If so, remove it.

Maybe another EDDF Addon has placed a file with a different airport altitude there, where the AI Traffic based on.

Thanks, makes sence to me. BUT, as I've seen, all other scenerys seem to be affected, too. I'm not sure if this is really a problem caused by EDDF, but EDDF is the only new thing in my FSX for a long time and there was never an issue like this.

Is it possible that EDDF changes the whole layout of the height model of the FSX world??

2016-5-28_14-7-5-562.BMP

2016-5-29_12-39-10-232.BMP

Archived