Pax weight problem when over 83 Kg

Good morning,

It took me quite a while to realize but I think I found something: when you enter Adult weight up to 83 kg the calculations are correct but if you enter over 83 Kg (see enclosed) the value does not change and consider it is still 83 Kg. This is with the non scheduled flights. I do not know about scheduled as I do not use it.

Well, of course when I enter the new weight I press OK. I tried when even shutting down the program and restarting it.

Does somebody has the same problem ?

Regards,

JP

Please login to display this image.

Hi, I just made some tests and it seems to work quite correctly when I change the options in Weights page even if in some situation it use some seconds to correct the calculation and strangely after that, the Airline code disappears and I need to reselect it again. In some cases changing momentarily the ATC type make the system to recalculate correctly the weight.

After all, there is some strange behaviour but it seems to be only temporary.

I made the test using version 1.23 at the moment.

Thank you Andrea to have a look at it.

I have 1.26 version.

I tried with scheduled and then we have perfect results up to 88 Kg and I confirm non-scheduled maximum Adult weight 83 Kg.

Above these values the results are the same.

I know I did not tried in Lbs as all my life I used only metrics when flying.

Regards,

JP

• 5 months later...

I'm having exactly the same problem. I noticed it was an issue when the ZFW in TOPCAT was significantly higher than the ZFW on the OFP, even though the same passenger and baggage figures were being used. This seems to be an issue only since the most recent update (1.28) I believe.

I submitted a message via the support page but have yet to receive an answer.

Regards,

Martin

Sorry for delay in reporting my further tests. I can confirm that with version 1.28.4 there are various problem with weight calculations changing the values in the option page. The non scheduled flight pax weight over 83 kg are calculated 83kg, the G, M and X kgs over 110kg are calculated as 110kg.

For children and infants I noticed that (even if it could be not of interest) for G, M and X type PFPX calculates the weight using the X value instead of the specific indicated per type.

The baggage seems to work correctly

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived