EDDF V2 Lights problem

bramard

Hi

as you can see i have some troubles with the lights on the new EDDF airport. Im using FSX + Rex4 + Dx10 + FTX global, openLC, vector.

Tried a reinstallation of the aiport give me the same result.

Please login to display this image.

Yes i use it and like I said, I think the pb his linked to Dx10. This is the first Aerosoft scene which i have trouble with when using Dx10SF. I tried everything I could without success...  It's a sad news, now the only thing is to revert back to EDDF v1 and/or wait for the Flightbeam EDDF version...

I would like AS make it totaly compatible but i'm not expecting a lot...

well.. I'm using FSX-SE, DX10 + fixer and no problems with the lighting

....I wouldn'd hold my breath for a FB version - mir "cancelled" it because he couldn't get access for photoshooting

Turned off Dx10, and this give me the exact same result (with Dx9) as the screens above.
I also realised that white lights on each side go off as I move on the runway (red circle on the screen ). Only white center lights remain (green circle).

I just installed EDDT v1.01 and it's performing very well.

It's clearly appear the lights of this EDDF scene are bugged as all of my others scenes work fine.

And can't say the AS support is really helpfull....

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If I would have known the answer I would have answered.

If you feel unhappy with the community forum please write directly to the official Aerosoft support via email to support@aerosoft.com.

The problem with the light textures are solved some days ago. The cause seems to be that other developers overwrite existing standard fsx-textures. One customer gave this link, which should be help to solve the problem with the square lights:

Ligts are square

http://www.avsim.com/topic/386232-navigation-lights-are-square-in-dx10/

By the way, it is a good idea for developers NOT to use the standard fsx lighttextures and effects in their projects. Because they must expect other developers changed them. The best way is to use OWN textures and effects.

Archived