EDDF issue..stuck at 6%

Hi,

I installed EDDFv2 last night into P3dV3. I started P3d and terrain loading is stuck at 6%.The CPU seems to be doing a lot of activity around 82%. But even after 15 mins it is still stuck at 6% Terrain loading.

I uninstalled EDDF and P3D starts up normally as it should.

Pankaj

On initial loadup I can get pretty long loading times as well with it seemingly stuck at 6%. Eventually the loading bar does progress. But that has nothing to do with EDDF.

I experience this since I installed all the FSGlobal Ultimate Meshes. That simply takes time to load. You can speed up the process by deactivating scenery layers you don't need.

A load which stops at 6% may be caused by AI. Set AI to 0% to see of EDDF will load. Could be a FS9 traffic file in a FSX/P3D installation...

No I don't have AI enabled at all. Plus everything works good if i uninstall EDDF.. If i install it again , the terrain loading seems to be stuck at 6%. Even after 15 minutes nothing seems to move forward.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived