Temp Fix of EDDF V2 AFCAD Issue (official)

OPabst

• Developer

Attached you find temporary fix for the FSX AFCAD, which should address all Afcad issues I saw myself or posted here.

Following changes made:

- Secondary CATI ILS add for Runway 07L/25R and correct the LAT/LON Positions

- Fix issue in the MAP View, that the 25er Runways/ILS are not listed

- Rotate and fix Gate Positions F215/F216

- Fix Gate B46 Position

- Gatenumber D3 corrected to D4

- optimize placements of several positions at apron and terminal

- Towerviewpoint optimized

Added 2016-05-26:

- Correct Glideslope angle for CATI ILS on Runway 07L/25R to 3.2

- Correct Loc and Glideslope Position and Altitude of GS Antenne to get correct Path to Touchdown

- Add Version for P3D

Added 2016-06-03:

- Fix for Afcad is part of the Updated Version 2.08 of EDDF V2

• OPabst pinned this topic
2 hours ago, OPabst said:

(...)

Will check feedback tomorrow and then transfer all to the P3D Version.

(...)

Thank you for your effort, Oliver. Just a tiny request; could you pls. make the IFWR glideslope 3.2 degrees like IRL, instead of the "default" 3.0 degrees?

See here:

http://nav.vatsim-germany.org/files/edgg/charts/eddf/public/EDDF_IAC_RWY25R.pdf

Thanks!

Vor 1 Stunde, Ex-Olli sagte:

Thank you for your effort, Oliver. Just a tiny request; could you pls. make the IFWR glideslope 3.2 degrees like IRL, instead of the "default" 3.0 degrees?

Oh, das habe ich beim Überprüfen doch glatt übersehen … ;) IFEL dann auch bitte auf 3.2° GS - Danke!

vor 19 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

Yes, I change that.

Oliver took the FSX file adjusted the lights for P3D and compiled that one so here it is ;-)

Make always a backup...

Cheers,

vor 16 Stunden , awf sagte:

Oliver took the FSX file adjusted the lights for P3D and compiled that one so here it is ;-)

Make always a backup...

Cheers,

AF2_EDDF_P3D.bgl

With this AFCAD, I do not see any PAPI lights anymore in P3D V32. Better to wait until Oliver provides a fixed one.

Hi Oliver,

EDDF is truly amazing! Wonderful design and perfect performance!

One tiny issue I found is that LH's A380 fleet (using UT2 with Rainer Mehlin's AI_A380) always parks on the south ramp, never at the A+ Gates, where there are no planes at all. The gate radius of A+ (38m, I believe) seems to be slightly to small for them to park there, I changed those gates to a 44m radius and now the A380s appear where they should, wings don't touch. I don't know if those gates really have a 38m radius in real life and if the real life A380 fits those, but for the sake of simulation you might want to consider enlarging them in order to keep LH's A380 pax happy ;-)

Cheers,

Dom 

• Developer
vor 15 Minuten, domae001 sagte:

Hi Oliver,

EDDF is truly amazing! Wonderful design and perfect performance!

One tiny issue I found is that LH's A380 fleet (using UT2 with Rainer Mehlin's AI_A380) always parks on the south ramp, never at the A+ Gates, where there are no planes at all. The gate radius of A+ (38m, I believe) seems to be slightly to small for them to park there, I changed those gates to a 44m radius and now the A380s appear where they should, wings don't touch. I don't know if those gates really have a 38m radius in real life and if the real life A380 fits those, but for the sake of simulation you might want to consider enlarging them in order to keep LH's A380 pax happy ;-)

Cheers,

Dom 

Ok, it's always the problem, that the AI aircraftprovider did not have a clear radius concept. MyTraffic has 38 Meter for the A380.

But I change the size for all A380 able gates to 44.2 Meter now, that should fit.

Ps: Is this a "Handmade" solution for UT2, as in my UT2 I did not have a A380 of LH. Did you have a like for that it?

Thanks, Oliver!

I guess the freeware Rainer Mehlin A380 (which I found on avsim) was originally supposed to be used with WOAI. Since UT2 allows to import other AI aircraft models as well, it works fine with UT2 as long as you set it up properly with the UT2 repaint assignment tool. Thanks to that and to all guys providing freeware repaints, I now have repaints of all real world A380 operators (748, 787, A350 as well). Once you start manually 'updating' UT2, it is a lot of work searching for models and matching repaints, copying and editing them and setting them up in UT2 (took me week or so to set it up for all major airlines) - but it's worth it!

Cheers,

Dom

I really don´t know exactly who is responsible for the pushback of GSX. If it takes the data from the AFCAD or from its own data but for example on Gate B43 you can choose between Left and Right pushback.

On C11 it pushs completely wrong.

Who can maybe take a look on it?

• Developer
vor 12 Minuten, Flying_Timm sagte:

I really don´t know exactly who is responsible for the pushback of GSX. If it takes the data from the AFCAD or from its own data but for example on Gate B43 you can choose between Left and Right pushback.

On C11 it pushs completely wrong.

Who can maybe take a look on it?

Ist checked and corrected for all Positions.

May I add two-three other small issues:

ILS Frequency at 25R should be 111.35.

Magnetic variation should be 1.0 East.

I am not able to achieve a full autoland (Land 3) with PMDGs NGX neither on 25L nor on 25R. Not sure if this is caused by EDDF or by AIRAC data (1606 by NavDataPro). At other airports like KSFO or LOWW autoland works.

Harry

Magnetic variation is charted at 2deg East.

Which ILS freq are you referring too?

There are dual frequencies 111.35 (Z) & 109.75 (Y) and it is the PMDG that cannot differentiate.

I see, thank you. Did not realize that there were two.

Unfortunately this does not solve the autoland issue. ILSZ should be CAT III, ILSY CAT I.

Harry

• OPabst unpinned this topic

Archived