Strange behaviour!!

Goodday all,

I have installed the A318/319 latest version in my Prepar3D v2.4

Since a short time I have problems after take off.

during the climb - mostly after passing 11000/12000ft with the autopilot on the climb rate step automatically from abt 1500/2000ft/m to the max of 9900ft/m and is going far behind the programmed Flightlevel and stay climbing, and the speed exceeds to over 550kn and all the bells whistled etc....

When turn off the AP the aircraft do not react at all  (try to put nose down, lower speed) nothing helps.

So in the end I have to abort the flight.

I do not know what to do.

I have calibrated my controls (Logitech Attack 3) but no result

Do somebody recognize this behaviour or has one of you a advise/tips

thanks in advance.....

my setup:

Prepar 3d v2.4

Pro-ATC

Aerosoft Airbus 318/319 (have tried A320/321 too, but same result)

Opus weather

REX textures

FSCommander

Logitech Attack 3 joystick

Saitek rudderpedals

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you provide screenshots (.png or .jpg files, no .bmp) of your displays and FCU in such a moment (when it starts) please?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The moment it happens again:

• bring all displays (PFD, ND, ECAMs) into the view, press the V key, then bring the FCU into the view and press V again
  • get into your P3D screenshot folder (c:\Users\YOU\Pictures\Prepar3D v2 Files\), grab the files from there
  • use any image tool (like Paint .Net for example, http://www.getpaint.net/index.html) to convert the .bmp files into .png files
  • when writing your reply here, drag & drop the .png files right into the gray frame below the white text field you are writing in, i.e. where the staple icon is

Good evening,

I have tried above instructions but no luck.

after pressing V, nothing happens and I have no Prepar3D v2 files in c:\ME\Pictures.... after this all is empty.

I am pretty sure that I am doing something completely wrong, but I do not know what...

Situation is unchanged.

After take off = smooth climb untill abt 12000ft

after that the climb is going steep untill 99 and the plane is far going above assigned cruislevel and with overspeed....

I am having this same problem. 

When climbing to cruise level, when I reach the level all seems to go to heck. I keep increasing speed, and I also keep increasing altitude. I am wondering if this has anything to do with weather. I am running ASN. It also does not do it on every flight. Just every now and then. 

Well, in any case another weatherpogram.

I have uninstalled / re-installed all the buses in the meantime (don't know if this helps...)

I will tomorrow try a flight without Opus Weather enabled.

let's see what happens then.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please feel free to provide the requested screenshots any time, to enable us to assist you on identifying the problem.

Hi, I have made a new flight after installing the A318/319 and A320/321 fresh new.

This is a flight with a A320 from LFMN to LOWW with a desire FL of 350

I have a overspeed warning also...

I have some pictures made with snipping tool, hope you can get something with them

thanks in advance

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your problem has to do with the indicated airspeed on the PFD speedscale. In your pics this is the actual GS and not the IAS. Did you change anything in the options menu regarding speed?

Just a thought - is your throttle in Climb - you show 100% on your N1 and Speed on your PFD - is it possible you went passed the Climb notch when backing off from TOGA or FLEX and are at 100% manual throttle?

Just a thought... I could be 100% wrong...

Ed

I have nothing changed in the menu.

As you see on the picture, I have select "indicated airspeed".

As mentioned before, the start and take-off goes without any problem.

The problem occurs from - sometimes at 11000/12000ft and sometimes when I am on a higher FL - so from one to the other moment.

Hi there,

When you say that the problem appears passing a certain FL, do you mean that below that FL, IAS and GS are indeed different? Can you reproduce it with other aircraft?

Perhaps you could try deleting (after having made a backup of course) your P3D settings in order to generate new ones and see if that helps? Apart from a somehow corrupt file, I don't understand how such a thing can happen.

Good luck!

Archived