Should PFPX be exporting sid/star

Ive read comments from people that PFPX doesnt export the sid and star into the plan legs. Great it shouldnt because the runway may change and leave you with legs in your plan that arent needed.

So . . . .how come mine does ? I can understand it showing me the current runway and sid etc. but it the sid should not turn up as legs in my fmc.

Maybe Im missing a tick in a box or something.

Can anyone help.

Graham

Generally not Graham, as in the real-world, indeed the PMDG 737 & 777 will actively remove RWY/SID/STAR data on company route import.

Exported flight simulator plans, .PLN , however contain the procedures, I believe these were added at user request as they were not in the original release.

Hello Graham,

That I do is not entering any runway either in DEP or ARR airport and I use Circuit OUT and IN with the mileage for the longest SID and STAR.

It works perfectly and not showing non essential informations on the OFP.

Regards,

JP

Hi,

What would be useful but is not implemented yet: The SID and STAR information should be exported to VATSIM, if you select the "Send To VATSIM" function, as the expected procedures should be filed. I always have to add this information manually - although it is included in the OFP.

Rgds

Reinhard

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can agree. In RL the (via DATALINK imported) F-PLAN allways contains DEP and ARR runways as well as SID and STAR / TRANS / VIA. The reason is quite simple. On continental flights normally the weather does not change during the 1-2 hours and on tranasatlantic flights you need the complete flightplan for fuel prediction. So I do not understand why PFPX does not export this available information p. e. for the Aerosoft Airbus. 

Regards

Hanse 

Archived