2 P/B/Ds in a row

Not sure this works in the real bus, but I tried to insert 2 P/B/Ds into the flightplan (SAM/179/4 and SAM/179/10). The waypoints show on the FD but

the bus is only flying the 2nd in this case, SAM/179/4. Is this a glitch?

Thanks Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs
25 minutes ago, Petermuc said:

Is there any chance to get this answered?

Thanks Peter

To start with: where are you positioned when this happens? What FPLN sequence did you program? What do you mean with FD (probably ND)? What is/was your TO and FROM WP? Any screenshots?

Of course I meant ND. Flightplan is

LGAV SID KEPIR UN604 OLIDA UG802 PIVOS UN130 MES UL609 URNIL STAR LGSM

with ORMOS2A arrival route. According to the approach chart for Samos you have to be visual with the runway at D4.0 SAM 179 abeam SAM VOR, so I make that

a waypoint. I wanted to test wether I can fly 2 self created waypoints in a row; D10 SAM to P/B/D01 (SAM/179/10) to P/B/D02 (SAM/179/04) - visual.

This route shows up on the ND but the bus turns from D10SAM directly to P/D/B02. This is only an example my question generally is the bus able to fly

2 P/D/Bs in a row.

Thanks Peter

Hi here,

I remember creating as many as 5 PBDs in a row and there was no problem as far as I can remember. I think the best thing here would be to post a screenshot of your ND showing the route you created, and the MCDU F-PLN page showing these points, so that we can check if something went wrong :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

We will be waiting for you to come back. The Airbus isn't going anywhere. ;) 

Enjoy your computer free time!

Archived