Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please THOSE WHO CONTACTED Aerosoft support (and only those) and didn't get reported issue sorted out - resend your communication thread with Aerosoft support to mail 'support (at) xht-labs.com'

Thanks,

Premek

Anyone experiencing issues with missing jetways on arrival - could you please write here whether you tried the 'JetwaysMissingOnArrivalPatch' from here:

9 minutes ago, Hisham Selim said:

I don't have this patch

@Hisham Selim But your problem is a different one -  it looks more like the APController is not running at all on your computer. Still awaiting further mail from you please.

9 minutes ago, Hisham Selim said: I don't have this patch

@Hisham Selim But your problem is a different one -  it looks more like the APController is not running at all on your computer. Still awaiting further mail from you please.

Ok , I will provide it to you

Thanks a lot for your assistance

I do apologize for any inconvenience

Hi

Maybe someone has already asked this but I have a problem of missing terminal buildings.

i seem to have all the jetways fine but they all stand on their own without any building with them.

I am using Prepar3D v.3.4 and Win10.

Appreciate your help

kay

4 hours ago, ja4044 said:

Hi

Maybe someone has already asked this but I have a problem of missing terminal buildings.

i seem to have all the jetways fine but they all stand on their own without any building with them.

I am using Prepar3D v.3.4 and Win10.

Appreciate your help

kay

I expect you to use ORBX Vector - please reade first post of this thread

Hello guys,

the first thing I want to say is that I tried a lot of stuff to repair my scenery, but after long time of trying to fix it, i am still at the same point..

So, the problem is that my docking system and jetways are not working. 

I really have read a lot about it in this topic, but nothing really helped me.

I am running on P3D 3.3.5 and Prag 1.05 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit ... I had Split and Zurich installed as well, but after reading some posts about problems with it, i uninstalled them (still at the same point)

I tried to start sim as admin, uninstall all aerosoft scenery and install only Prag (with deleting all files and cleanin up regedit) but i am STILL AT THE SAME POINT. I tried to do something with apc.cfg .. stop that process and start it again.. 

I tried to start confirguration tool and that Harvester launcher as well.

All textures are ok, but Docking system is doing nothing... it doesnt even say UNKWN or something like that, its just black. 

CTRL+J is not working as well.. 

Maybe there is something that I missed... so if you have some ideas, please reply.
thanks a lot! 

EDIT:// I have no addons like GSX or others installed... 

2016-12-4_3-46-20-238.bmp

it doesnt say UNKWN/TYPE ...Im using just PMDG 737/777.  The docking system is just black. (I ve attached a photo in the first post.)

I actually havent tried to change airplane yet... 

Hello,

back to FSX again. Nice Airport and don´t work. I read 2 hours that Thread to Fix it, but no chance. Vers. 1.05

What must i do that the Airport is working????

Kind Regards Sascha

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 5 Stunden , Sascha Sterzing sagte:

Hello,

back to FSX again. Nice Airport and don´t work. I read 2 hours that Thread to Fix it, but no chance. Vers. 1.05

Kind Regards Sascha

Same Problem here, but with P3D v3.4.14

8 hours ago, Sascha Sterzing said:

Hello,

Kind Regards Sascha

[...]

Hi. If you would have read it properly, then you would find out that in case that nothing helps, contact Aerosoft Support, and so on... :-)

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, Sascha Sterzing said:

I read 2 hours that Thread to Fix it, but no chance.

There is a clear statement in the very first topic of what to do, if all the hints given there do not work for you:

When any advice here didn't help, please send information/files to 'support@aerosoft.de':

Information:
What simulator and version do you use?
What Windows OS you use?
What Add-ons you use?

Files:
- scenery.cfg

- fsx.cfg

- dll.xml

- exe.xml 

- apc.cfg (from 'Aerosoft\AirportController' folder)

- simobjects.cfg (in case you use P3D V2.5 and higher)

Hello,

I have a problem with my Mega airport Prague scenery. Yesterday I found duplicated tower next to the one that is included in scenery.....

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you,

Jan

the scenery is "on top" any default scenery in your library ?

from time to time I had such problem with other airports, seems to be a bug in FSX itself - normally I solved it by putting a little "exclude library objects" into the AFCAD ;-)

16 hours ago, Jan13 said:

Hello,

I have a problem with my Mega airport Prague scenery. Yesterday I found duplicated tower next to the one that is included in scenery.....

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you,

Jan

Is it possible you still have one of the freeware LKPR scenery installed?

• Premek locked this topic

Archived