Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

25 minutes ago, DarrianCZE said:

Looks like an Afcad issue to me. Try to move Mega Airport Prague to the first spot of your Scenery Library. Also if that will not work, try to disable AEC in Vector for LKPR.

@DarrianCZE Thanks! ;-)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I've installed yesterday the version 1.04 of LKPR. The situation is that when I start the airport the jetways appear in a strange position as shown in the picture and even pressing CTRL+J they don't move.

Please login to display this image.

7 minutes ago, Cmdt.Joe Rodrick said:

Hi

I've installed yesterday the version 1.04 of LKPR. The situation is that when I start the airport the jetways appear in a strange position as shown in the picture and even pressing CTRL+J they don't move.

See post #499 from Premek. The jetways are not supposed to move with CTRL-J in the current version but will be in next version.

4 hours ago, Cmdt.Joe Rodrick said:

Hi

This is not a position where they should be. Try tu launch HarvesterLauncher.bat in the AirportController folder.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The developer provides the files to Aerosoft, who will then build the installer around them and release everything. So the developer not necessarily knows if a version is already available to the customers or not.

19 hours ago, WebMaximus said:

Just thought it sounded a bit funny when I first read it :)

Not only to you - when I wrote it I was guessing when someone points that out :D

But Tom is right - I send it almost week ago, but some internal process is needed, hence the delay ;-)

Hello I have problem with GSX and prague scenery. I read that some users had same problem and I updated to version 1.04 as was written in troubleshooting but I still have that problem.

1 minute ago, flightmanager said:

How many versions of Praque will be relased. It´s getting annoying. Sorry but that´s a fact. :angry:

So you would be happier if those issues were not fixed, and new features were not released at all?

gerade, DarrianCZE sagte:

So you would be happier if those issues were not fixed, and new features were not released at all?

Of course not. But on the other side, testing before releasing is difficult these days. At the end, we have to take it as it is. :o   

Just now, flightmanager said:

Of course not. But on the other side, testing before releasing is difficult these days. At the end, we have to take it as it is. :o   

We can't change that right now. And every PC is a unique one with unique configuration. So bugs simply happen. And if it should remain in closed beta test, then the Prague would still be in WIP. I am glad that it's out. We in Czech Republic were waiting for this for a long time, because up until now, we had only crappy freeware scenery. Patches are not causing me any issues so far, so I don't have a serious problem with reinstalling that scenery. These patches are not coming out on daily basis. And if I will have to wait for other features? Then I will wait. I am perfectly happy with the models by themselves. And having animated jetways is not something which every scenery has.

AP Controller is still a baby... but it can provide really huge options, which FSX/P3D can't do. Simply wait until every issue will be sorted out, and you will be glad to have it :-)

Just installed v1.05 - now I have no ground textures or jetways at all. Same at Zurich and EDDT

This issue is getting seroiusly frustrating. Ever since Prague other sceneries are broken. About time everyone picked a standard SODE/APC etc

Issues like this really lower the enthusiasum for the hobby.

I have to applaud Premek as he constantly fiddles with the scenery but thats LKPR uninstalled for good for me

vor 4 Minuten, pgreenwo sagte:

Just installed v1.05 - now I have no ground textures or jetways at all. Same at Zurich and EDDT

This issue is getting seroiusly frustrating. Ever since Prague other sceneries are broken. About time everyone picked a standard SODE/APC etc

Issues like this really lower the enthusiasum for the hobby.

I have to applaud Premek as he constantly fiddles with the scenery but thats LKPR uninstalled for good for me

Deja Vu!

vor 40 Minuten, DarrianCZE sagte:

AP Controller is still a baby... but it can provide really huge options, which FSX/P3D can't do. Simply wait until every issue will be sorted out, and you will be glad to have it :-)

Yes you´re right. Hopefully no new issues will come around with v1.05.  

5 minutes ago, flightmanager said:

Yes you´re right. Hopefully no new issues will come around with v1.05.  

V1.05 is what i'm on about. Its available

For no ground textures make sure you're starting P3D as admin or make sure APC is not configured to start as admin (which will be the default after installing the scenery).

If you don't run P3D and any external modules such as APC in the same way the external modules will fail to load and you'll have issues.

1 hour ago, DarrianCZE said:

I don't remember, exactly how old is this APC baby now? And how old is that other SODE baby? They both would be considered as "problem children" in my book ;)

Then when they hopefully grow up to well-behaved youths what exactly is it they will give me making the wait and all issues worth the wait?

Archived