Premek

Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

3 minutes ago, Bisto said:

When I start the FSX there is a security warning about running the APController.exe. If I choose to run it it appears in the task manager. Otherwise not.

Yes, so that is correct. Could you please send me your fsx.cfg?

This is really strange. Problem has to be somewhere else. I'd like to arrange a Teamviewer session, if that is okay with you. I'll write you a PM. 

12 hours ago, Bisto said:

12 hours ago, DarrianCZE said:

This is really strange. Problem has to be somewhere else. I'd like to arrange a Teamviewer session, if that is okay with you. I'll write you a PM. 

Mabe the issue is, that FSX is installed in "C:\Program Files (x86)\" .

Have you tried to run also APC as admin?

apc.jpg

Hmm... well. Theoretically it might be. But textures, and jetways should still appear. Do you have Prague at the top of the Scenery Library?

Then you could try one last thing.

1) Uninstall any APC supported airport via Programs in the Control Panel

2) Delete *FSX*/Aerosoft/AirportController, Mega Airport Prague, and Zurich

3) Install only Prague, and see if it works.

If you want to avoid such a harsh attempt, I can't do anything more without a Teamviewer session. It's really hard to diagnose it via messages.

OK I did what you suggested. Uninstalled the 2 sceneries. I installed back Prague, and I got exactly the same situation as before

:(

Then the last thing which comes to my mind is FTX Vector. Try to disable AEC (Airport Elevation Correction) to every airport. 

It's definitely worth to try. There are few other airports in the vicinity. 

If this won't work, we'll arrange a Teamviewer session.

BTW when I install Prague after I press finish in the installation window I am getting the window that appears in the attached file

message.jpg

Hello suddenly all works perfect! Great scenery. I have no explanation. Really I don't understand how that happened but it works. Thank you for your help and for the time that you invest on me.

2017-10-14_1-21-6-636.BMP

8 hours ago, Bisto said:

Hello suddenly all works perfect! Great scenery. I have no explanation. Really I don't understand how that happened but it works. Thank you for your help and for the time that you invest on me.

2017-10-14_1-21-6-636.BMP

Haha. Great :-) By the way, that window which appears after installation is perfectly all right. That is HarvesterLauncher, which is getting information about your planes in order to get Jetways and VDGS working :-) When you install some new plane, or livery, you need to run it again. It's in the AirportController folder (HarvesterLauncher.bat).

We're pleased to announce that from now on, a support for Mega Airport Prague will be provided directly by XHT Labs.
You can use either forum on address https://forum.xht-labs.com or send us an e-mail to 'support@xht-labs.com' and there will be a suport ticket created for you.