Improvement

Hey guys,

I bought Global ATC yesterday. I must admit thats a smart simulator.

I simply want to know if anyone is going to improve it with more realism and new features. I had an excursion last summer to Langen where german ATCs be trained. We made a ATC simulation for EDDM with all controller station. Some of us also operated the incoming aircrafts. 

While keeping that in mind my question is, if someone is developing the Global ATC Simulator further to get more realism? For example the climb and descent rate of an aircraft is needed for an controller.

Further more one could implement an multiplayer lobby where on the one hand the different controller can work together and on the other hand other people simulate the incoming aircrafts.

Just some ideas. Hope anyone has a purpose to add more features to this simulator. Would be great if I get any information because I guess there are many more people who would love it ;)

Friedo

Archived