• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Good evening,

here you get the next version.

Changelog v1.4.2:

-Added missing intersections

-Moved one GS/DME

@Er!k: Can you please verify, what I have done with the taxipath? Line drawing with ADE is not my best. Especially, the direction of the arrows may be full of faults, if it's important.

Open tasks:

- investigate faults

- add a lot of taxi links, remove the simplifications and shortcuts - the yellow bubble ist just one example for the whole airport.

- update basic to advanced ILS approaches ---> not easy, @Premek: something for you?

- add the RNAV, NDB and VOR approaches  --> not easy, @Premek: something for you?

Please login to display this image.

LKPR_ADEP3_MS v1.4.2.zip

LKPR_ADEP3_MS.xml

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, meccadom said:

In the future, can you please indicate if the changes are for FSX or P3D or both?  This is becoming very confusing

The answer to that is in the file name. Just take a look into this post of the previous page:

well... as stated before masterhawk and er!k are working with P3D 3.2 and compiling their AFCADs with the respective SDK - and with the latest version the XML file for ADE is attached.

So if you are unsure if the AFCAD works with FSX just load the XML with ADE and compile with the FSX SDK

...P.S. big clap to masterhawk and er!k for not only complaining but actively helping!! (maybe AS should give them a hug :goodluck_s:)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

we should be carefull with further linedrawing. According to this post of Premek, some things have their reason. I think fixing obviously bugs that make AI not working are important, but the rest we will have to wait what Premek is doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning guys

There is stuff I will not changed because it was done intentionaly, BUT many thanks for your help and trying to get things better instead of me. I really appreciate your effort.

I'd like to state issus which are absolutely clear and needs to be fixed. Please be aware that as I was focused on the bug fixing it is easily possible I miss any point you guess is an issue. If so, please do not hesitate to kick me.

Also, let me thanks to Honza Podlipsky and Honza Stanek from Czech IVAO helping me get through all the points in this thread.

Clear issues:

1 - ILS on RWY12, position, range 

2 - Wrong DME positions

3 - Runway starting points needs to be moved a bit

Now, let me walk through your changes and comment them a bit.

Please be aware that I tried to tune AFCAD such a way AI traffic moves plausible.

This might often produced "weird looking" configuration of the AFCAD.

- Added gate types (gate, cargo, mil_cargo)

Types on gates were selected intentionally so the default ground handling stuff will not appear there. It will be not changed as it will clash with comming Ground Handling feature.

- Increased A380 gate radius

- Added airline codes according to their terminals including a special code for the Emirates A380 (UAES)

We does not have included yet the A380 gate (G14) in our scenery. It is considered that after few months (autumn?) we could update the scenery to it's current state.

Even though it looks like just to change one stand (G14) is piece of cake, believe me it is not in any way. It's really very complex move.

Please be aware radii values are set so that aircraft doesn't interfere with each other.

- Added airline codes according to their terminals

- Added parking code for KLM (KLC was already available)

- Added parking code for GWI (only EWG was available)

For instance - KLM uses mainly the G23 and it's code is there, so no change is needed. I noticed you've added many codes to all stands. But this is not how it was intended.

Please check the manual to see which gates are used by which airline. The AFCAD is trying to follow that info.

- Fixed all hold short nodes

- Added hold short nodes at taxiway D and F (west of 12/30)

Hold short nodes are tuned to be as acceptable as possible for AI traffic.

It only produces an issues when AI aircraft taxying to terminal. Will not be changed.

- Added taxiways (E, M, Z) 

That's intentional too. Reason was the AI behaves weird when those TWY are present.

- Add missing intersections

Missing intentionaly due to the AI traffic flow - tuned together with real LKPR Follow Me guy!

- Updated all radius accoring to AIG standards

This was done intentionally again and it was incredible amount of work.

The values set there are trying to cinvince the sim it preferes some of the gateways instead of other.

- Approaches

Will be added in any of later scenery update

Will try to put here the AFCAD once I've got it tested.

Thanks Premek. Will you also include a fix for the hold short nodes being too far off the runway?

I've been flying Swiss 777 flights in the sim, and following them on fr24 and liveatc, and at LKPR the Swiss 777 always parks at Gate 22. Just an fyi. Of course, looking forward to the new patch!

2 hours ago, gear up and off said:

I've been flying Swiss 777 flights in the sim, and following them on fr24 and liveatc, and at LKPR the Swiss 777 always parks at Gate 22. Just an fyi. Of course, looking forward to the new patch!

Dude, sounds like you've been taking magic mushrooms and seeing weird things at LKPR. :D

Why would a Swiss 777 be parking at LKPR?

Skål!

Lars

2 hours ago, LarsL said:

Dude, sounds like you've been taking magic mushrooms and seeing weird things at LKPR. :D

Skål!

Lars

For crew training on the new 777's. They fly to Geneva, Hannover, Prague, Barcelona domestically and internationally Hong Kong and Montreal.

https://www.flightradar24.com/flight/lx1498

9 hours ago, gear up and off said:

@gear up and off Well - but this is only temporary so it will affect the AFCAD, sorry.

6 hours ago, LarsL said:

Skål!

Lars

@LarsL No mushrooms, 'gear up and off' is right, check the pics here ;-)

11 hours ago, Premek said:

@gear up and off Well - but this is only temporary so it will affect the AFCAD, sorry.

@LarsL No mushrooms, 'gear up and off' is right, check the pics here ;-)

That is not a problem I will add SWR myself to Gate 22 so when I park GSX knows where to send me. Do you know anyone at the airport? I'd love to ask a Swiss pilot what cost index on the 77w they use.

Because , there are around 5 or 6 afcad files available here on the forum ,

what is the latest and most accurate one?

or can we expect a final new one comings days from you Premek ?

thanks for your reply.

Hi Premek, just tried the AFCAD which comes with the v1.3 installer and still spotted some errors:

- Parking 6 is an isolated parking spot

- Taxiway P is numbered as P(2) several times. Also the last node to the runway has no taxiway designator

- Taxiway L has no hold short node for RWY 30, causing AI to line-up at the runway

- AI is still stuck when departing from runway 12. They keep waiting at the holding point forever

21 hours ago, Er!k said:

- Parking 6 is an isolated parking spot

Which parking 6 you mean? Cargo or Gate?

21 hours ago, Er!k said:

- Taxiway P is numbered as P(2) several times. Also the last node to the runway has no taxiway designator

Sorry - do not see P(2) designation - could you send me a screenshot please?

21 hours ago, Er!k said:

- Taxiway L has no hold short node for RWY 30, causing AI to line-up at the runway

Bug. Will fix - thanks for spotting this.

21 hours ago, Er!k said:

- AI is still stuck when departing from runway 12. They keep waiting at the holding point forever

Will check.

Archived