Mega Airport Prague

Hi, i have same issue during installation....autogenmodifier... error, close the error box and start the sim...the scenery apparently works well, but i have a big question...

What is this "autogenmodifier....."??? 

If I have this error the scenery works bad or not?

Thanks

Gianluca

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problems so far here with P3D v3.2.3.

I deactivated APController from starting at sim start in the exe.xml and start it manually when the scenery is fully loaded.

Actually, it is quite nice this way, because I only need to run APController at the specific airports (like LKPR or LSZH) and it does not run in the background as process at other airports, where I do not need the controller.

17 hours ago, Kai-Uwe said:

No problems with GSX and the errormessage "Autogenmodifier...." during installation?

Kai

yes but the scenery works fine - but no animated vehicles

Paolo

Hmm I have that issue as well. I dont even have to touch GSX for my textures to disappear. They arent even there when I just load the scenery. Tried to kill the apcontroller process and restart it, tried removing the controller from the xml nothing. Still no textures.

I'm running the latest version of Couatl and GSX in P3D v3.2

I have disabled GSX only for LKPR , read manual GSX page 19 how to deactivating single airports.

, and this works for the moment, very good. until there is a patch available for GSX.

no textures disappeared after using ctrl-shift-F12

Too bad to hear about all these issues people are having and especially considering for how long everyone has been waiting for this one. One would like to think all these issues found already the first couple of days after release would have been spotted long before the scenery was released.

After the bad taste I got in my mouth after trying the new EDDT out I decided to wait a bit getting this one and at this point I'm glad I did. However just like so many else I've really been looking forward to this one and will get it for sure when I know I will get a product that is working 100% OK.

Looking at all these external tools developers have started using lately like SODE, AC and such I'm not so sure that is really a good thing. I'm sure they will allow you to do some things otherwise not possible but don't you think it would be better to have a scenery that just worked out of the box with no issues and where the only animation was moving jetways using CTRL-J? Just like it was in the past.

I guess this very much comes down to personal preference and how you intend to use and enjoy your new scenery but if you ask me having a rock solid product/scenery that will both look and perform perfect without any issues is far more important than "special extras" that you very rarely use while they at the same time are causing lots of issues wtih the product and in my case and I'm certainly not alone one less customer of the product until the issues have been sorted.

Just saying...

Okay. A reinstall of the scenery seems to have solved some of my issues. I removed the controller from the exe xml instantly. Still loads with P3D though. When I load the scenery I kill that process and then start the controller manually. This makes all the markings etc appear. Then I start GSX. RIP to all the markings again. From here I can repeat the restart of the controller. That makes my scenery work. Bloody annoying but it works

5 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

Too bad to hear about all these issues people are having and especially considering for how long everyone has been waiting for this one. One would like to think all these issues found already the first couple of days after release would have been spotted long before the scenery was released.

After the bad taste I got in my mouth after trying the new EDDT out I decided to wait a bit getting this one and at this point I'm glad I did. However just like so many else I've really been looking forward to this one and will get it for sure when I know I will get a product that is working 100% OK.

Looking at all these external tools developers have started using lately like SODE, AC and such I'm not so sure that is really a good thing. I'm sure they will allow you to do some things otherwise not possible but don't you think it would be better to have a scenery that just worked out of the box with no issues and where the only animation was moving jetways using CTRL-J? Just like it was in the past.

I guess this very much comes down to personal preference and how you intend to use and enjoy your new scenery but if you ask me having a rock solid product/scenery that will both look and perform perfect without any issues is far more important than "special extras" that you very rarely use while they at the same time are causing lots of issues wtih the product and in my case and I'm certainly not alone one less customer of the product until the issues have been sorted.

Just saying...

I totally agree with you on this. SODE is so nice though. Cant really say the same about the airport controller

2 hours ago, Fardel said:

yes but the scenery works fine - but no animated vehicles

Paolo

mmm...this scenery don't have animated vehicles in apron, but only few cars on terminal, it's correct?

1 hour ago, WebMaximus said:

(...) a scenery that just worked out of the box with no issues and where the only animation was moving jetways using CTRL-J? Just like it was in the past. (...)

Yes please :(

vor 3 Stunden , gianluk81 sagte:

mmm...this scenery don't have animated vehicles in apron, but only few cars on terminal, it's correct?

Yes, no appron vehicles, but cars that drive on the roads around the airport.

I just finished an Ivao flight from LSZH to LKPR - no problems so far with P3D v3.2.3  (started Airport Controller manually; no autostart in exe.xml). Also GSX worked flawlessly: follow-me, deboarding, catering, boarding... No need to re-start APController as mentioned in some other posts.

But I am really missing the jetways... Please devs let us have them - at least Ctrl-J ones.... or better: SODE

vor 4 Stunden , Christian2920 sagte:

I removed the controller from the exe xml instantly. Still loads with P3D though.

Then you have not removed it! Remember: In P3D you have two locations to look at for the exe.xml:

1) (user name here)\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D 

2) ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D

Chris

7 hours ago, WebMaximus said:

Just saying...

True. Hopefully the issues will be fixed soon :-)

3 hours ago, Cargostorm said:

Then you have not removed it! Remember: In P3D you have two locations to look at for the exe.xml:

1) (user name here)\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D 

2) ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D

Chris

I removed it from the one in the appdata folder, going to have a look at the programdata one now. Cheers mate

Yeah nothing there. Really weird. Not in any of the xmls but still loads

How did you 'remove' it? Sorry, but it is not possible that the app starts unless the *.exe is in Autostart. It is sufficient if you change in exe.xml that line in the Controller entry  <Disabled>False</Disabled> to <Disabled>True</Disabled>

Do you use SimStarter and have profiles for exe.xml? That would be an explanation.

16 hours ago, Er!k said:

Maybe it is an idea to post all the issues you are facing in this central topic?

Many thanks Erik!

I close this post now - please find answers and comments in the central issues thread. 

Thanks for understanding.

• Premek locked this topic

Archived