Mcdu on Tablet

Johny144

Hello Community :D

I have a question :

I heard that i can use my Tablet to see the Mcdu from the Airbus x Extended

So is it possible to use it without a additional application on my Tablet ?

Sry for my bad english ;D

So für alle Deutsch sprechenden hier :

Ich habe eine frage :

Unzwar habe ich gehört das man die Mcdu vom Airbus x Extended auch vom Tablet aus steuern kann.

Ist dies auch ohne zusätzliche App auf dem Tablet möglich?

Über eine Antwort würde ich mich freuen

Schöne Grüße

Johny

• 2 months later...

Hi Jonny...

Yes indeed it is, I run mine with airbus X, you need to download and install the free http://www.virtualavionics.com.br/va/downloads this run from your PC, then on the IPAD hit the app store and search "virtual CDU"... install and off you go, you have to have the VA running on the PC and focus set to your sim window and the sim un-paused for it to input, also remember to disable your firewall or allow 9000  through, its also worth thinking about setting a static IP on your sim as you have to go into settings on the IPAD to configure the PC address (where you are running the AV Interface from )

Its an awesome app Bro!! 

The Airbus has this built in, so purchasing other software is not necessary.

There is a problem with the built in Webserver where you need to run the A318/A19 Webserver when using the A320/A321, but we should have it resolved very soon. 

See the last few entries in THIS TOPIC for more information, and follow the topic for notification of when we have this resolved.

Archived