I have been trying to import the SAS schedule published on the Aerosoft PFPX forum with no success. PFPX says that it is importing but then fails to show any flights.

Using latest update 1.26.

Anyone been able to import?

Thanks

Stuart

Hello Stuart,

Whilst I haven't tried importing the file a look in the XML indicates the timetable entries expired on 30th April and hence won't be listed.

Hello Jonas, the problem I see is that you have exported the schedule as single flights valid for only one date instead of a weekly schedule, They will only appear on the list on that particular date. You need to export them as a whole schedule. Thanks.

You may wanna take a look at El AL schedule or DLH's with the type in the remarks.

5 hours ago, Yankolevich said:

Hello Jonas, the problem I see is that you have exported the schedule as single flights valid for only one date instead of a weekly schedule, They will only appear on the list on that particular date. You need to export them as a whole schedule. Thanks.

You may wanna take a look at El AL schedule or DLH's with the type in the remarks.

Sorry to say, but your'e wrong. It's a repetative schedule, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 rolling onwards to an end date. I've been doing this for over a year so i know what Im doing, have my own scripted program converting excel data to xml for PFPX.  

Please login to display this image.

The end date will be 24th of may, and i preparing one right now for June. And regarding DLH, It's outdated by two years.

2 hours ago, meccadom said:

Where can I find these files please

Dom

Here you go!

Jonas, I'm not an expert so I just opened the file with the schedules in a text editor and the DAYS field is always 1 and the format of the database is different to that of other schedules that are available online and that worked for me. In any case if you chage the ENDDATE to some time in the future or change the system date back in time the schedules for SAS are still missing. Is there something I may be missing?

20 minutes ago, Yankolevich said:

Jonas, I'm not an expert so I just opened the file with the schedules in a text editor and the DAYS field is always 1 and the format of the database is different to that of other schedules that are available online and that worked for me. In any case if you chage the ENDDATE to some time in the future or change the system date back in time the schedules for SAS are still missing. Is there something I may be missing?

Yes it says 1 because 1 is Monday, and every Monday until 24th of May that flight will be available in the schedule,  <Repetative>1</Repetative>. So, if you scroll down to the end, it will say 7, Sunday.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived