bus v1.16

john klein

i been trying to install delta n301dn i tryed all the repaints on this site the textures work but the panel and vc doesn't 

they are black and windows are all black 

You don't mention which N301DN paint you have downloaded ( there are two ) , but both should work in either the AirbusX Extended ( with a little work on your part ) or the A320/321 .

Have you read this ?

Following on from my previous post , I only realised afterwards that I had already answered your question before ( 8th April ) . I placed a two links to topics that handle this very question . By simply clicking on those links your " problem " would have been solved a month ago .

Expecting everything to be spoon fed to you instead of actually searching this forum is unfortunately a common occurence here . The same question has been asked and answered so many times ( since the AirbusX Extended was released ) , I even had a similar topic posted in the AirbusX Extended Tweaking section ( 5th post from the top ) , so I'm finished with answering with this type of post . It's just a waste of my time and more importantly , space on Aerosoft's server . I'm sure that the mods here just love answering the same question again and again .

Simply reading the forum before posting is obviosly too much work for some . The answers are already here and have been for some time .

This has NOTHING to do with your being new to the forum ( the amount of posts that anyone makes has absolutely nothing to do with the length of time they have been a member )  , but you have now asked 3 times for help ( for the same " problem " ) , been answered twice but have you followed the advice given ? The links I posted here ( and in the download section ) were given for a reason ( not for my post count ) but you have not even mentioned if you have tried following the advice given , or for that matter even replied .

No-one here can come round to your house and " fix " your problem , you will have to do it yourself . Being spoon fed is normally reserved for babies , not for grown ups or armchair pilots . You supplied no information regarding the EXACT version of the Bus you have installed , which flight sim , where it's installed etc. etc and these are all points mentioned in one of the topics I linked to and essential for supplying any form of help . Having to guess what you already have or have not done is certainly a waste of anyone's time .

By simply COPYING a texture.cfg from a livery that was supplied by Aerosoft into the livery that is not working , your " problem " will be solved . It's as easy as that .

Archived