Aerosoft Airbus "Crashing" Mid-Flight

dsrbarr

So for the past week every time I fly the Airbus it crashes mid flight or just after TD. Its strange because It mainly just freezes, P3D says "not responding", It never recovers and I try to close the window and It refuses to close, I have used task manager, command prompt etc. Only way is to shut down/restart. Now after restarted I open P3D back up and the Add On drop down is gone, EZdok doesnt work, FSUIPC etc. As of now the only way I fixed the Add On issue was running P3D installer and choosing the "Repair" option. Doing that though did not fix the Airbus crashing issue. So hopefully someone will be able to help. More details and specs below. Thank You

*As far as I am aware this is only an issue with the Airbus as I have been able to complete flights using other aircraft with no issues.

*I have did a full reinstall of P3D twice and several "Repairs"

:Flight Sim:

P3D V3.2

ORBX Global+Vector+Trees

GSX

FSUIPC

Active Sky Next+Rex Soft Clouds

Aerosoft Airbus with BlueSkyStar Sound Pack

vPilot used for Vatsim

:PC Specs:

Windows 10

Intel 4790k @ 4.5

EVAG GTC 980ti

16GB Ram

Plenty of HDD space

Sorry to hear that..you may contact Tom A320,he's one of aerosoft team,and expert in solving these issues...

1 minute ago, CAS22 said:

Sorry to hear that..you may contact Tom A320,he's one of aerosoft team,and expert in solving these issues...

Alright, I would I go about getting a hold of him?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello,

please install / update all Microsoft VC++ Redistributable packages (2005, 2008, 2010,  2012, 2013 and 2015, 32bit and 64bit packages). If you have some of them or even all of them already installed, please download and install them again. Some software installers come with older versions of these packages that might have brought inconsistencies on your machine.

After that you should also check your .Net libraries for completeness. This can be done with the tool being provided here:

Please don't forget to reboot your system in between the installations / updates. 

This has worked for a lot of users, like you can see in this topic:

If that doesn't fix your problem, I can only link to the following topic:

Archived