Orbx FTX scenery displaces airport scenery

martbradley

To avoid any conflict between airport scenery eg UK2000 Manchester and Orbx FTX scenery I set my airport scenery at the top of the scenery list in scenery.cfg.  In Simstarter NG I ensure my scenery config files are the same and safe them as such. As soon as I load Simstarter profiles, the list automatically changes back to having Orbx FTX scenery at the top of the scenery list. This is very frustrating - would welcome any ideas on how to resolve this problem. 

is really easy, under tools in orbx central you can set a position for ORBX FTX and Vector put it under your

airport scenery addons, and save it,  now all new installed sceneries will stay above FTX, so you have no problems

that FTX is every time on top.

also stated in manual FTX.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

------

Weil wir glauben dieses Thema wurde beantwortet haben wir es geschlossen. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, öffnen Sie bitte ein neues Thema.

Archived