G27 Steering wheel stucks

Farrok

Hello Aerosoft! I have some sort of issue with my Logitech G27 on OMSI. The thing is when I hit the curb or as I go through train tracks the steering wheel gets stuck (it turns itself to one side or another) and I have to deactivate it and then activate it and I can drive with no problems until that happens again. I'd love you could guide me through this issue. Thanks and greetings from Uruguay

Yes, it all seems to be fine. I checked the configuration and everthing is as it should be... or at least I think so. Besides that there is no problem when driving in OMSI. Is there any chance Aerosoft could provide the recommended G27 configuration for OMSI 2? Thanks for your reply, Fabian

• 3 weeks later...

Thats weird. I have the problem that when I go into a curve, the steering wheel goes into it, instead of pushing me away from it. But it works normally after that. I suggest you to reinstall the steering wheel (if it is posible) Because you need to install a driver before to drive with the steering wheel

• 4 weeks later...
On 24 de mayo de 2016 at 3:50 AM, gonzaloelaleman said:

Thats weird. I have the problem that when I go into a curve, the steering wheel goes into it, instead of pushing me away from it. But it works normally after that. I suggest you to reinstall the steering wheel (if it is posible) Because you need to install a driver before to drive with the steering wheel

Gracias, Gonzalo! El volante solo me da problemas en OMSI y por ejemplo en Euro Truck Simulator y American Truck Simulator funciona perfectamente. Saludos 

Archived