Hi guys

hope someone can help with this as I can't find out what my issue is

I've always had validation issues with this program but I read a post on here that helps a bit but not totally.

Anyway I have created a plan and run the validation and the cfmu comes back with only 1 issue but I can't find anywhere where the issue starts and ends

I get the message traffic via LM is on forbidden route (EULMHL1A) ,

now from what I can understand LM is a country code, but I cannot find a list of the country codes on the Eurocontrol website. The rest of the code refers to the some crisis and to read the info from the NOP but I cannot find that either on the Eurocontrol website.

Can anyone offer any help?

Also are there any good tutorials regarding the validation proccess to fix faults as the manual is very poor regarding this subject

Thanks

The whole message from the cfmu is

PROF204    RS:TRAFFIC VIA LM IS ON A FORBIDDEN ROUTE REF :[EULMHL1A] SEE NOP PORTAL HEADLINE NEWS/CRISIS/MGT

As I said form the previous post,from what I understand  LM is a country code  but on the eurocontrol  website I cannot find out what country it is or find the specific headline

thanks

I need the complete route submission.

The EU/EURO restrictions are listed at the RAD website, however in this instance it simply points you to the Network Portal/News/Crisis management which is now in the protected area, not public.

However I'm guessing your plan takes you through the Libya conflict area from the LM airspace?

Yes you are correct the plan is from Gatwick to Mauritius and runs down through Europe pops out at the bottom of Italy and then goes into Libya.down through Africa and then goes over the tip of Madagascar,before arriving in Mauritius

I'm not near my pc just now to put the actual route in, but that is the only message the cfmu produces.

Where can i find a list of the country codes and how would I ammend the the fp to not go through Libya as there is nothing in the manual that tells you how to change any faults

Thanks

LM is referring to the airspace of MALTA as can be seen on the map.

To exclude flying through Libya totally, if required, use the advanced planner and add HLLL as an exclusion.

Many Thanks Stephen

I will look into how to do it

I've now realised how the 2 letter codes all work so at least that's part of learning process solved

Thanks again

rgds

Pete

If you look at the NOTAM's for HLLL you can make your own decision as to whether to avoid the overflight at all or comply with the instruction.

Archived