Fabian Boulegue

Request an Train/Bus/Airport/Aircraft/Tool thread

Hi, I would love to see a "mega airport Helsinki v2" with the new terminal extension, and other Finnish airports, like EFOU (Oulu) or EFKS (Kuusamo)

Teemu

Kuvatulos haulle helsinki vantaa terminal extension

Here is a picture of the upcoming terminal extension.

• Upvote 4

On 1/1/2018 at 4:25 PM, Adamthepilotkid said:

I want to make the case for aerosoft doing the Embraer 170/5 - 190/5. Right now their is no company that supplies a good e jet that is up to date. Feelthere has one their package which is now available for p3dv4 but they haven’t updated it to make it modern.

I'll continue to piggyback on this request and the others for a rebooted E190, or perhaps the new E2 series. The E190 is going to be the reason why FSX will remain on my PC once I do eventually make the switch to P3Dv4*.  It's unfortunate feelThere doesn't seem to have a desire to update it because it really would seem to have an excellent foundation as it is a great model even today once you get past the fact that it is (and looks) 10 years old.  That said, I drool at the prospect of an E190 that has the polish and practicality of an Aerosoft Airbus.

(Of course, my tune could change if jetBlue (my preferred VA routes) dumps their E190s and switches to the C-Series.  But that probably wouldn't be until the mid-2020s and hopefully by then somebody will have at least done one of those justice as well.)

* Editorial note:  I haven't made the upgrade yet because I [by no small effort, finally] have FSX running like a well-oiled machine and while most of my scenery add-ons are finally P3Dv4 compatible, none of my aircraft are.  Yeah, I could pull the trigger anyway, but I fly a lot of VA with specific planes on specific routes and I like it that way; having something better that I can't fully use to its potential is just going to damp the experience of both simulators for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Anthonyg1996 said:

A aerosoft app for Android or iOS 

And what exactly should an Aerosoft app for Android and iOS do? I am sure you don't just want to see the Aerosoft logo to be sown on your phone but also some meaningful content and functionality?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Actually, an app would be a good idea. Maybe somehow the app could connect to aerosoft products installed on a persons computer. Applications like the CRJ load manager or the A320 configuration settings could be controlled from the app. Also, documentation for aerosoft products could be in the app. Another idea is that maybe aerosoft could take the idea of webMCDU and allow for the aircraft’s route progress to be displayed on a map, or maybe some basic autopilot controls for very long flights that require people to step away from the simulator. 

• Upvote 1

Самолет Ту-154

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content only.

• Downvote 1

Perhaps you can do the Auster J1 Autocrat. It was one of the most popular British GA aircraft right after the second world war and many years after. In fact, a few of them are still in use today. Those who read Biggles (and what aviation enthousiast has never heard of Biggles?) no doubt know this aircraft.

There's a pretty good version of it for FSX by Dave Garwood, but it's not P3D v4 compatible. Would be great if Aerosoft could make a P3D v4 version of it.

Request for new VRMM airport scenery and also a new scenery for Colombo's VCBI, please. 

(I hope this is the correct place for this)

• Upvote 2

One of the few airports that I really miss in the sim is Krakow, EPKK. It's a nice little airport and a very nice city, which I can also recommend to visit IRL. 

Krakow is a Drzewiecki Design product, however it's not yet P3D v4 compatible. However no doubt it will be made compatible in time just like they did with most of their other products.

And also outdated obviously - not only the quality of the textures/models but also the airport layout itself.

On 12/21/2017 at 10:08 PM, PatrickZ said:

True, but starting to get old and not P3D v4 compatible.

there is gonna be a new runway, taxiway, apron, terminal, seaplane base and alot of more which will be finished by maybe end of this year, i dont see why aerosoft should not update the scenery and release a version for p3dv4 too. here is a picture of the work done by now

vrmm.jpg

Is there any plans to update newer existing airports to X plane 11?

I would like to request the Embraer E-Series (And maybe the Embraer E-Series E2) for FSX/P3D. I would like this to be Study-level (€50-80) and maybe a lite version (That isn't study-level priced between €30-40). This aircraft is what I want to fly in my commercial aviation career (I am 15 and will start flight training next year for my PPL) and it's a shame that there isn't one available for the FSX/P3D platform (That is decent - Wilko's one is S***e).

Thanks

TrainNutter

• Upvote 4

Sorry 380 is out of the question as it is simply impossible to get the data we need. Even flight engineers and pilots do not have access to that right now. 

• Upvote 1

Hello dear aeroSOFT'ys,
it would be fantastic if it could finally be a perfect version of the airport:
EDDC / Dresden".

And even better / important "AES professional" for P3Dv4 :wub:

Grüße, Pat

On 5/26/2018 at 6:41 PM, TrainNutter said:

I would like to request the Embraer E-Series (And maybe the Embraer E-Series E2) for FSX/P3D. I would like this to be Study-level (€50-80) and maybe a lite version (That isn't study-level priced between €30-40). This aircraft is what I want to fly in my commercial aviation career (I am 15 and will start flight training next year for my PPL) and it's a shame that there isn't one available for the FSX/P3D platform (That is decent - Wilko's one is S***e).

Thanks

TrainNutter

I would also welcome a new Embraer for FSX with today's standards because it's a very interesting aircraft in between Boeing's and Airbus' logic. However the Wilco/FeelThere E-Jets is a great addon that is still complex enough today to get into airline flying and FMC operation if you are willing to look over the outdated graphics. I don't know how detailed it is under the hood but when flying I feel it has been created with the same philosophy as Aerosoft's Airbus. It even has a similiar copilot function.

And a scenery request (or a question): does Iceland X work with FSX Steam? If not, do you plan to update it or release a new version for P3D? 

• Upvote 3

On 6/2/2018 at 1:51 PM, helikopeter said:

I would also welcome a new Embraer for FSX with today's standards because it's a very interesting aircraft in between Boeing's and Airbus' logic. However the Wilco/FeelThere E-Jets is a great addon that is still complex enough today to get into airline flying and FMC operation if you are willing to look over the outdated graphics. I don't know how detailed it is under the hood but when flying I feel it has been created with the same philosophy as Aerosoft's Airbus. It even has a similiar copilot function.

And a scenery request (or a question): does Iceland X work with FSX Steam? If not, do you plan to update it or release a new version for P3D? 

I do plan to update to P3D at Christmas 2018