Flight1 King Air not installing

CookieChiara

Hi all

I bought the Flight1 King Air B200 from Aerosoft today and it doesn't seem to install well. The installer usually runs through, but freezes at "seeking...", and when I try to start the aircraft the G1000 doesn't react, as if it wasn't registered. Is there a way to remedy this? I can't seem to use the Flight1-provided installers as they require the license to be on their servers, which they obviously are not.

Any help is greatly appreciated

It should be noted that I'm trying to install it into P3D. I could get it to install using a SymLinked FSX Directory, but the VC wouldn't show. It is kinda disappointing that there is no dedicated P3D installer for an aircraft that is sold under the Prepar3D tab in the Store.

Even more disappointing it is, as I had to find out this morning, when you know that Flight1 has P3D installers on their website, that I, as an Aerosoft customer, can't use. It does say "separate purchase required", but in that case I'd advise you to remove the product from the P3D section of your store, as this is somewhat misleading at best.

Archived