Mathijs Kok

Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - Gran Canaria preview

Your response speaks volumes !

I think we all know what you are too embarrassed to admit !

I " do not want to reply to that at this moment ".

On 6/12/2018 at 5:14 PM, Thirdeye said:

Can it be confirmed that the remaining Islands will be FSX versions and will they be released before or at the same time as the Professional versions ?

How can you expect me to answer your question when you refuse to answer my question  ?

I will take your advice and purchase the competitor's products and stop buying from Aerosoft.    :)

2 hours ago, Thirdeye said:

I will take your advice and purchase the competitor's products and stop buying from Aerosoft.    :)

Fair enough. That's always within your choice and privilege to do that.

Good luck, sir.

10 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Fair enough. That's always within your choice and privilege to do that.

Good luck, sir.

Thank you but I was replying to Hermans message !

19 hours ago, Herman said:

If publicly released plans for the airports don't suit you, you're welcome to find another product that does and on the flight sim version you prefer.

1 hour ago, Thirdeye said:

Thank you but I was replying to Hermans message !

Sooo... I'm not allowed to wish you fair well, and good luck?! :blink:

Wow! I'm speechless...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

xxxxxx reached the -50 limit and thus is banned for 30 days to avoid this topic overheating. So let's close this discussion and resume what this is about.

• Upvote 1

On 26/6/2018 at 18:46, Mathijs Kok said:

xxxxxx nåede grænsen på -50 og er således forbudt i 30 dage for at undgå overophedning af dette emne. Så lad os lukke denne diskussion og genoptage hvad dette handler om.

Now I just ask, can you tell me how it goes with your Gran Canary islands. I look forward to hearing more about Las Palmas Airport (GCLP) in 2018.

Many summer greetings from Jammin16B)

Ok, there  is nothing more to say as we are working on it.

We don´t know exactly when it will released, because its a lot of work and we want to do it well.

Regards

sim-wings

• Upvote 2

On 11/7/2018 at 19:45, 737Pilot (sim-wings) said:

Ok, der er ikke noget mere at sige, da vi arbejder på det.

Vi ved ikke præcis, hvornår det kommer ud, fordi det er meget arbejde, og vi vil gøre det godt.

Hilsen

sim-vinger

Okay fair enough, give you just a good time i would appreciate it being done properlyB)

Sim-Wings posted 3 new renders today of Gran Canaria, for convenience I have attached them. Full post can be found on the Sim-Wings page on Facebook

38046231_666710083682392_7154634853290344448_o.jpg

38052280_666710090349058_4184043958785015808_o.jpg

38071684_666710100349057_8954782674996690944_o.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Eric. I wish people wouldn’t use FB as their window to their customers. Many don’t subscribe to social media.

They should have their own website. I have to admit those images don’t exactly excite me but appreciate you posting the news.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

vor 9 Minuten, Ray Proudfoot sagte:

Many don’t subscribe to social media.

No need to have a facebook account for viewing those images. Bu you are right, I also prefer a website. They have one, but it is since quite a while under construction.

• Upvote 3

I agree Facebook isn't very convenient. I'm not of Facebook and every time I visit a Facebook page I get a huge popup to login or subscribe. I can say "not now" but that only moves the popup to the bottom of the screen so I still don't see the site in full view. "Not now" in my case means "never", I will never subscribe to Facebook. Why don't they use Twitter instead? Not that I'm on Twitter, but at least I can view it without the huge login banner.

On 7/30/2018 at 11:48 AM, Er!k said:

Sim-Wings postede 3 nye renders i dag på Gran Canaria, for nemheds skyld har jeg vedhæftet dem. Fuld indlæg findes på Sim-Wings siden på Facebook

[...]

WOW !!! I see great progress in the work on Gran Canaria. It looks found until the wider is waiting for the date of release. Good work:boingy_s:B)

Hello!

Do you have any news? or you guys are not working on it?. I just want to know :)

Vor 1 Stunde, Vicloco sagte:

Hello!

Do you have any news? or you guys are not working on it?. I just want to know :)

Hi

I've read a comment from Sim Wings on FB from 6 weeks ago. They said it's 80-90% complete but other projects (professional versions) are keeping them busy otherwise that's why they are not finished but it's just a comment from them (It's only in german)

As just finished LEMD, we have a little delay. But work goes on.

We can not give a release date, but it will be nice, we think. No pressure is better for quality.

• Upvote 4