Mathijs Kok

Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - Gran Canaria preview

On 7.7.2017 at 12:56, Eduard Gasull sagte:

+300, 

Although "los canariones" always think the opposite.

Força chicharreros!

cheers

Asi es, forca!

:-)

• Downvote 1

vor 22 Stunden , UgleDrengen sagte:

Hey people.

I'm currently on vacation on Gran Canaria, and the hotel is located at the southern part of the island at Maspolomas and Playa de Ingles. Will you be modeling all the tall hotels and sand dunes at this area? And will the vulcano craters also be moddeled? 

- Sorry if anything is missplled, sent this from the pool ;)

the Teide will be modelled ;)

Get yourself a ferry and come over to the correct island. Your travel agency sent you on the wrong island, unfortunately ...

I will follow the principels

I own La Palma X, El Hierro X and will buy La Gomera X, Tenerife X, Lanzarote X and Fuerteventura X. I will never ever spend a penny on Gran Canaria ;)

• Downvote 2

On 10/7/2017 at 0:32 PM, MartinM said:

the Teide will be modelled ;)

Get yourself a ferry and come over to the correct island. Your travel agency sent you on the wrong island, unfortunately ...

I will follow the principels

I own La Palma X, El Hierro X and will buy La Gomera X, Tenerife X, Lanzarote X and Fuerteventura X. I will never ever spend a penny on Gran Canaria ;)

Tampoco hay que emocionarse aqui...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

When did this forum, turn spanish?! I don't visit enough... :blink:

i dont know... ask that him...

• Downvote 2

That's not how we think customers should be informed. If you find that incorrect I can only suggest not visiting the preview forums.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That's not how we think customers should be informed. If you find that incorrect I can only suggest not visiting the preview forums.

You would save yourself the grief of constant “when is it going to be released?” posts. Also, some projects never see the light of day. Is the Johannesburg project still ongoing? That was announced ages ago.

Announcing something is no guarantee the customer will be able to buy it. But I accept it’s your forum and your call. I for one very much want to see Grand Canaria so I hope it’s released before much longer.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If the product is in this forum it is still on-going.

I just checked Johannesburg and it’s coming up to four years with no definitive news for several months. There must come a time when either Aerosoft or the developer calls time on it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed there is. And we will be open and honest when that happens.

I would expect nothing less from you. :) Fingers crossed it sees the light of day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are there any new plans for the project of the entire Canary Islands, which will be revised by Simwings? I ask because I know that MK-Studios is also working on the islands. Fuerteventura has already been released for FSX and P3D and Tenerife will follow at the beginning of next year, if you believe there Facebook post;)