Mathijs Kok

Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - Gran Canaria preview

Finally we'll be able to replace the old and outdated Simgiants scenery with an updated version of much higher quality :boingy_s:

• Upvote 1

Very nice! Looking forward to a flight combining GCLP and GCLA :) However, I can remember that Tenerife South was first after El Hierro?

Oh my god. Finally! As a fan of the canary islands this will be awesome!! Thank you very much simwings. :wub:

On 11-3-2015 at 3:19 PM, Autopiloth said:

Gentlemen,

it takes al long time to build sceneries (Heathrow was more than 1 year FULLTIME). Of course there is progress with Malaga but nothing to share with pictures.
The only thing we can do is continuing with our work, actually parallel with 4 to 5 Designers on
- Ibiza EVO
- Menorca EVO
- Tenerife Sur
- Malaga
- La Palma

Mallorca EVO is just finished and containes a lot of work also needed for the other sceneries, like new utility vehicles and new lights for RWY, TWY etc.
So time may speed up. Releasing Mallorca does not mean all other work is on hold.

Thorsten

sim-wings

This was the post from the Malaga topic. For me it does not matter which one comes first, just curious...

That looks incredibly nice! However, it would be interesting what led to the addition of Gran Canaria to that list of current sim-wings projects. Has it replaced Tenerife Sur or is GCTS still in progress? It's about time that GCTS finally gets a decent representation in the the Flightsim world. I think that opposed to that, the Simgiants freeware of GCLP is actually not that bad, despite some flaws. But this doesn't mean that I wouldn't buy Thorsten's (probably yet again) very nice and atmospheric payware version. ;)

Nice pics from Gran Canaria ,cant wait for Tenerife my home my Love  GCTS /GCXO  lets hope 2016/2017!?? When you need some pics (and information) from the General Aviation @ GCXO please contact me per (PN) !

Best regards 

Chris

12 minutes ago, flightmanager said:

Looks almost finished. Great News!

I don't think so. The photo ground is indeed almost finished, but no pictures yet of the airport itself and surrounding objects (windmills etc.)...

GOOD! WHY ALL THE CANARY BUT NEVER TENERIFE NORTH! THATS FRUSTRATING, teres no one good versión of this airport in the history of sims!

but good tosee there is a new canary airport!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

GOOD! WHY ALL THE CANARY BUT NEVER TENERIFE NORTH! THATS FRUSTRATING, teres no one good versión of this airport in the history of sims!

but good tosee there is a new canary airport!

No need to shout ;) I believe the old Canary Islands package had GCXO included. And I believe it will be done, but it is up to the developer.

8 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

GOOD! WHY ALL THE CANARY BUT NEVER TENERIFE NORTH! THATS FRUSTRATING,

Your capslock is turned on

• Upvote 3

is there also news about menorca Evo, because Ibiza and Mallorca are updated, but for menorca , have not

read anything. will be also see p3d V3.0 for Mallorca ?

Oh YES!!! One of my favorite Holiday-Destination :) Hope they will do modeling the Tourist-Regions (Hotels,Maspalomas, Meloneras, P. d. I.) in the south of the Island, that you can make some nice VFR-Sightseeing :):) 

1 hour ago, Cooper382 said:

Oh YES!!! One of my favorite Holiday-Destination :) Hope they will do modeling the Tourist-Regions (Hotels,Maspalomas, Meloneras, P. d. I.) in the south of the Island, that you can make some nice VFR-Sightseeing :):) 

Yes, I hope so as well! Visited Playa del Ingles a couple of times now...