APC Controller Split,Tegel and Zurich

sydney1962

Like to know if these sceneries can be all three active in scenery library, because when only 1 airport is enabled in scenery list everyting runs fine

but when more then one APC controlled airport is active , have crash when starting  P3D V3

had this problem already with zurich and split but then there was no crash only burned out lights at split airport , but now

loading is impossible with all active in library.

maybe Premek can give reply on this.  

I have the same issue with an error massage in my FSX when trying to load Berlin Tegel X. So after loading the scenery with the aircraft, I get the message.

I tried to start the .exe manually in, I got the message with erro 4.

Jerome

Check whether all entries in your simobjects.cfg are in consecutive order so that there is no gap (in entry number) between them. This has caused problems like no runway lights showing up at Zurich and Split..

Sydney

please stop trolling!

I already told you several times to send me your configuration files. You NEVER sent us a single CFG file we to be able to debug the issue.

Unless you'll send me your configuration files, I'll not react to your messages.

Premek

Archived