Terrain Button-ON

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 37 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Are you at Paro Airport, VQPR ?

No. And if I remember correctly, Paro isn't on the southern hemisphere. ;-)

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, sl4t3 said:

No. And if I remember correctly, Paro isn't on the southern hemisphere. ;-)

It's just 3.000 kilometers away from it? :)

At 8200ft the terrain would be much to high for anything on any airport in Germany that is capable of handing A320s, so I'd say no EDxx.

LOWS perhaps?

vor 10 Stunden , Elly Beinhorn sagte:

@Airbus A330 Not easy. What about EDDF? ;)

Nope :)

vor 10 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

At 8200ft the terrain would be much to high for anything on any airport in Germany that is capable of handing A320s, so I'd say no EDxx.

Yes it is not Germany.

vor 10 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

LOWS perhaps?

Nope :)

4 hours ago, Airbus A330 said:

Yes! :)

Hopefully we will see a Ankara scenery by Aerosoft soon ;)

lol, with the current political situation chances to get access to the airport to get a photoshooting are even smaller than chances that Airbus will hand us all data for an A380...

vor 3 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

lol, with the current political situation chances to get access to the airport to get a photoshooting are even smaller than chances that Airbus will hand us all data for an A380...

Do not believe the european media. Full of lies and speculations. How do I know that? Well, visit Turkey and make your own opinion. There is no dictator or brutal police. But this is not a politcal forum so lets get back to the topic.

Kurz nochmal auf deutsch.

Wenn ich europäische Nachrichten lese, möchte mein Gehirn meinen Körper verlassen und vom Fenster springen. Es kann nicht sein, dass Nachrichten voller Lügen sind und negativ dargestellt werden als sie sind.

9 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Düsseldorf?

Nope

9 minutes ago, Airbus A330 said:

Do not believe the european media. Full of lies and speculations. How do I know that? Well, visit Turkey and make your own opinion. There is no dictator or brutal police. But this is not a politcal forum so lets get back to the topic.

Kurz nochmal auf deutsch.

Wenn ich europäische Nachrichten lese, möchte mein Gehirn meinen Körper verlassen und vom Fenster springen. Es kann nicht sein, dass Nachrichten voller Lügen sind und negativ dargestellt werden als sie sind.

Precisely, everyone should come here and create their own opinion ;) Media most of the time from both sides escalate the situation to a ridiculous levels so...

But enough with the political stuff, I think we are here to enjoy ourselves noıt depress each other or fight :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please do not follow the political thread in this topic. There are other places around the net to discuss such topics in detail. Thank you for your understanding.

Archived