EDFH afcad

dylanverdoold

hello guys,

i have a problem with my edfh aerosoft scenery for 2 days now.

i have the basic parking positions ( so g1,g2,g3) but i don't have the a,b,c,d gates.

that's because i have an old afcad but i need a new one to have those gates but where can i find a new one?

greetings from Dylan.

just to clarify: you have problems since 2 days and before you had that "a,b,c,d gates"

If so what did you change?

If not: please clarify what you mean with "a,b,c,d gates" ?

Hey, 

first of all thank you for your replay. 

But no i have the scenery for 2  days now and the updated afcad has a, b,c,d gates and i have a old afcad which only has the G gates. My question is where can i find the latest afcad for the EDFH scenery of aerosoft. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Dylan

I had a look in my "original" EDFH AFCAD (AF2_EDFH.bgl) - there are A, B, C, .. gates.

It looks like you use the default AFCAD which indeed has only G and some GA positions.

The AFCAD for EDFH is located in ../Aerosoft/AFD/Scenery - have look in your library if this path is active

P.S. I can't remember have seen an update AFCAD - but maybe I missed it.

strange - maybe something went wrong with your install - uninstall and do it again (run install as admin)

btw. which Sim do you run (FSX, FSX-SE, P3D V?) ?

afaik there is no download for "latest AFCADs" - maybe the installer placed the AFCAD in a wrong place - try searching for "AF2_EDFH.bgl"

no idea left - there's something wrong with your installation I can't reproduce.

maybe the aerosoft guys can help

Archived