EDDT ground textures shaking

Djembe

I have a problem with EDDT in FSX.

The ground textures shake all the time in the airport platform when the camera is close to the ground, but the paint textures do not have this problem.

The problem happend in some runway textures too.

i make two short videos showing the problem.

I have a lot of airports for FSX and i never have this problem.

As you can see the backgroung texture shake all the time, but the ground paint texture is stable.

Any idea please?

Looks like a earthquake in Berlin...

But serious: have you any EDDT.BGL (AFCAD) that is still active? For example you could look in the AFD folder or addon folder, and deactivate (.off) all previous EDDT files and see whether it helps.

i delete the old sceney from the scenery library and then uninstall from my PC before install the new EDDT.

I never ever had any EDDT Scenery installed, even though i scanned for other AFCAD files, but couldn´t find any.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Aerosoft

Timma, as the last comments on this was over 10 months ago, it seems to be solved for other users. Are you 100% sure that you are using the latest set of files, the advised scenery mesh settings and do not have other scenery covering the same area?

Archived