Crew voices

VANILLA2112

Hello people, Hope you are well.

I have been notching up some flying hours in my Extended A320/A321 but was wondering if anybody knew of any English crew voices available as I am getting a bit bored of Mathias and his ruder checks if you know what I mean. I have looked on here but have found that any previous voices were removed for some reason.

Thanks very much :D

As above - Configuration under other settings you can choose the PF & PM voices. The Flight attendant always has an Aussie twang however.

FS2Crew is another great option too

23 hours ago, gmoneyprs said:

There are English ones in the Airbus configurator.

I am still learning the ways of the Airbus Extended as I have been playing with the NGX 737 for a while.

I haven't played with the configurator as far as I am aware so I will check that out when I get a chance, Thanks very much for your reply gmoneyprs

22 hours ago, pgreenwo said:

As above - Configuration under other settings you can choose the PF & PM voices. The Flight attendant always has an Aussie twang however.

FS2Crew is another great option too

Sounds interesting pgreenwo, I will check that out. I might be posting some further questions very shortly to yourself and also gmoneyprs. Thanks very much for your reply

Archived