Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Airbus projects for 2018 preview

The Dude    3705
16 minutes ago, Melo said:

Give to us a A330 video of a flight test , to see the development of this beautiful plane.

Or give to us the plane :)

No, just because you didn't say please. ;)

• Upvote 3

Tom A320    2808
8 minutes ago, Griffin78 said:

Well wouldn't that be who have least hair? :o;)

That would still be me :D 

• Upvote 3

Mathijs Kok    22523
6 hours ago, Pilot Aslan said:

Hello,

I am not happy with Fsx so i want to buy XPlane 11. Will Aerosoft Airbus A318/319/320/321/330 be compatible with XPlane 11 or not? If not why not? Thanks.

When we sell the FSX/P3D versions they will not be compatible with X-Plane and we currently have no plans to convert them. There are two reasons for that, first of all there is the cost aspect and secondly because we feel their are reasonable Airbusses available for X-Plane.

Pilot Aslan    3
5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

When we sell the FSX/P3D versions they will not be compatible with X-Plane and we currently have no plans to convert them. There are two reasons for that, first of all there is the cost aspect and secondly because we feel their are reasonable Airbusses available for X-Plane.

Well i wish you do but no problem. Yes there are reasonable Busses for XPlane and i watch their tutorials. Non of them good as much as Aerosoft i think. So anyway i will hang on with Fsx then. Thanks.

By the way, come on guys, don't eat, don't sleep... We are waiting for A330 soon as possible.

• Upvote 1

qqwertzde    93
3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry for the corny comments in this forum at this moment. We are in a bit of a lull right now not a lot new to test and with good weather over most of Europe the forums are quiet. 

I am sure we can help here. Let me think of a few good questions... 

Aehhm, when will it be released? And will it have wing flex?  ;):lol:

You guys are doing an impressive job with the A330, I think that's the reason why the forum is so quiet.

Peter

• Upvote 1

Tino.    5

Is it just me? Or do these 330's land very graciously? I was watching them land at YVR the other day. Very impressive. That gear system is quite amazing. To be honest, never really paid attention to it before. Can't wait to finally get nice landing rates. ;)

elad press    24
Is it just me? Or do these 330's land very graciously? I was watching them land at YVR the other day. Very impressive. That gear system is quite amazing. To be honest, never really paid attention to it before. Can't wait to finally get nice landing rates.

That is what i love so much about the a330. Its landing gear is quite special in its angle and its landing is so elegant. The body looks a bit standard yet so different. And the wings... dont let me start about those wings...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 5.4.2017 at 19:58, Speedbird ATC sagte:

Sorry, but when did they say they will not do a four engined plane, or not do a new plane?

I already mentioned that I don´t know the topic anymore. 

Haha, use the search-function:)

eltechron    57
8 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Small friday update: Galley2 is now also done. The crew seats near the exit are detailed after this post (so please not complain about it). The layout resembles lufthansa.

[...]

Fantastic work as usual Stefan and thanks for the updates :) 

Dudley    341
1 minute ago, generale84 said:

and this news? speaking about BETA...it's true?

https://pcflight.net/aerosoft-a330x-beta-first-look/

There has been quite a lot of reports about 3rd party testing on here.  PCFlight linked to it on this forum a couple of pages back. There are still some features being added, like Stefan's update above. Good work Stefan by the way.  

jenstt    9
6 minutes ago, layth23 said:

The official line on it, I believe, is that the aircraft is still in Alpha but is moving at a swift pace.

Last thing I heard they were beta testing different parts of the aircraft. Like some parts of the aircraft were in beta and others weren't.

Tom A320    2808

Gentleman. This topic here is the superior source of information regarding the status of the A330. Please don't start to derive information from wordings being used by other websites.

The latest and still valid information on the current status is this:

(and nothing else has been said in the pcflight article)

• Upvote 1

qqwertzde    93
43 minutes ago, Tyrone. said:

Release Date: June 31, 2017 ;)

If you would search for it you would find the answer. Yes, it will have wingflex. Naturally ;)

Hi Tyrone,

I can't tell from your response whether you realized that or not, but just to be on the safe side: my questions were just meant as a joke: I picked the two most commonly asked questions in this thread, which have already been clarified exhaustively.  ;)

Cheers,

Peter

amahran    256

And half of all sim pilots under the age of 20 would proceed to never leave their homes ever again...

• Upvote 4

Dudley    341
14 minutes ago, amahran said:

And half of all sim pilots under the age of 20 would proceed to never leave their homes ever again...

I think that is what Aerosoft are aiming for.

• Upvote 4

BudSpencer    46

Oh I'm not a friend of a virtually modelled women (or people in general) in the VC, unless she will have wingflex :lol:. Finally they are always "static" which certainly doesn't add realism compared to an empty seat (just VAS use and development time). Having "Heidi" sit in the front seat of the A2A Piper cup is a different story. But I don't need her as a A320/A330 copilot.

• Upvote 2

Budlake    9
On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:23 AM, Tom A320 said:

This is how rumors are getting started.

It is always a good idea to accept things how they were said or written, and not how one would like them to be ;) 

But....in the world of politics (and public interviews) you don't always have that luxury; you therefore have to read between the lines.

Mike