Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Airbus projects for 2018 preview

B748_Fan    31

First of all, thank you guys for keeping us in the loop, this project is amazing!

To be honest, I'm not reading every post in this thread, because of the repeating discussions, questions etc. so I used the search function to find an answer to one of my questions.

I can't find anything about it, so I hope this haven't been answered yet.

I was wondering, if there is gonna be an air conditioning unit, which can be connected to the aircraft and used, like the ground power unit from the A320 series?

Otherwise that coffee on the sliding table will getting frozen in winter, with a turned off APU :P

Besides it would be a nice feature for AES, to have such an ACU and GPU feature integrated in the jetways, like on the modern airports these days.

• Upvote 2

roi1862    32
1 minute ago, sk5645 said:

True! and their exterior model doesn't look so good either.

To be honest i never watch the exterior model, even more i sometime cancel it for more VAS... but this VC is really a state of the art ! I really dont want to make this Fslabs vs Aerosoft post but this VC looks 10 times better from the one i paid 140$ for...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jet_Lag    15

Hi guys,

Greetings from a rated/current RW A333 CA. Great shots, really impressed with your work. 

If if you need some help with tech stuff on the A330, or some beta-testing, let me know. 

Gretings,

JL

rosschris10    8

Fantastic early alpha screenshots got my money waiting would rather have the A330 over the 777 or 747 anyday

top work by the developers keep up the pace and good work :)

Anders Bermann    442
9 hours ago, sk5645 said:

True! and their exterior model doesn't look so good either.

Don't really agree here... The FSLabs have a very nice exterior model, IMO.

But as others have said, I too don't want to turn this into an FSLabs vs Aerosoft spectacle.

To be honest, I really don't see the need to bash another developers products, to put forward another... 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, rosschris10 said:

Fantastic early alpha screenshots got my money waiting would rather have the A330 over the 777 or 747 anyday

top work by the developers keep up the pace and good work :)

Yeah, I decided against buying the FSL A320 and go for the AS A330. I hope its released Q1.

• Upvote 2

swaor    31

I'm looking forward for the Texture-update tomorrow ;) I'm sure the cargo-section already looks great :clapping_s:

DaveCT2003    732
59 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

I am not here tomorrow, one day break.

Based on the work we've seen, you deserve at least that!

• Upvote 2

vor 20 Stunden , Stefan Hoffmann sagte:

I am not here tomorrow, one day break. But if you read the last friday post more detailed, you will see that the galley modeling (incl. door interior) is underway now. 70% done already. This must be to optimally distribute the geometry to the textures.

Ok then we´ll get a Saturday update;):P

No no. It would be nice but if you want to have a free day... I think we all can live with. Keep on your great work. 

(Quite interested when somebody will post the first screenshot with Lufthansa livery here:wub:)

• Upvote 3

Dudley    341
Just now, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

No no. It would be nice but if you want to have a free day... I think we all can live with. Keep on your great work. 

I don't know, I think I am getting withdrawal symptoms.   Quick get another shot of the Alpha cockpit up please!

On 9.3.2017 at 10:31, JustanotherPilot sagte:

Yeah, I decided against buying the FSL A320 and go for the AS A330. I hope its released Q1.

? FSL is A320 and Aerosoft is A330. Two different planes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 08/03/2017 at 9:28 AM, TwixXiZ said:

Hey Emanuel, 

Yes but I don't understand why there are "... VU"

Screenshot_2.jpgPart numbers, if you look around for the they'll all be different for different parts.

roi1862    32
5 hours ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

? FSL is A320 and Aerosoft is A330. Two different planes.

5 hours ago, KingMusjo said:

Exactly. The only thing these two developments have in common, is that they're both an Airbus. Oh well...

But this is drifting off-topic..

It dosnt matter that its a different plane, it could have being a Boeing 737... But the fact is that their VC quality is a joke compare to this plane, and its undeniable. But again, leave it. Lets stay on the topic of this A330 with the beautiful VC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

airbusA333    10
2 hours ago, roi1862 said:

It dosnt matter that its a different plane, it could have being a Boeing 737... But the fact is that their VC quality is a joke compare to this plane, and its undeniable. But again, leave it. Lets stay on the topic of this A330 with the beautiful VC.

No its not! Fslabs A320 is the best AC to flightsim I have ever tried until now!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

iain54    13
On 8/3/2017 at 9:28 AM, TwixXiZ said:

Hey Emanuel, 

Yes but I don't understand why there are "... VU"

Screenshot_2.jpg

they're panel codes. It helps us maintenance personnel find the correct panel for certain push buttons or levers. they're also on the cb panels. I'm not too sure if flight crew use them.

DaveCT2003    732
2 hours ago, airbusA333 said:
5 hours ago, roi1862 said:

No its not! Fslabs A320 is the best AC to flightsim I have ever tried until now!

Okay guys.... that will have to end that conversation - such dialogs never result in anything good.

Thanks! 

• Upvote 3

Speedbird ATC    101
3 hours ago, airbusA333 said:

Okay, I know I should not feed this unwanted conversation but I just have to say one thing: The FSL A320 VC is pretty bad, specially when it comes to texturing. But its great systems and sounds come close to making up for it. Now, can we talk about how lovely those A330 previews were?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2