Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Airbus 2018 editions preview

FWAviation    347

Looks ready to me - what did you say again, the release is scheduled for tomorrow? ;)

Just kidding... I guess the famous release date question will be asked a lot more times in this topic, so I wanted to be the first. ;)

The pics look great! And I suppose you have to clarify before we get any misunderstandings: You mean that development starts with the 333 with RR engines, right? The way you stated it sounded a bit as if it is already certain that the 333 with RR engines will be the only variant in the initial package - and that (possible) other variants will follow in later packages. I just wanted to make that sure because otherwise, we might run into that whole "Why don't you include the 33x with xx engines right from the start?" discussion again.

That said, thank you - as always - for making this project so transparent!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Tom A320    2929

Mathijs has been quite clear in the previous topic, and also his above post leaves not much room for speculations. So please just accept the "nothing decided yet though" for the time being. You won't get more or different answers.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Poe Dameron    87
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:
  • And yes it will have wingflex.

I love how this point was explicitly included.

edit: those screenies are amazing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Superbus21    54

Thanks for the new pics, the look stunning. But are you allowed to use the Academic license for commercial reasons? I always thought you need another type of license, good to know. 

HB-JHM    15

Thank you Mathijs for the pictures and information.

What's regarding the bulk-door? Can we also expect to open the bulk-load door as the cargo doors?

• Upvote 1

Mathijs Kok    22721

As far as I know the bulk-door is only on cargo version and that is something we have limited interest in, certainly not in the first release.

• Upvote 2

HB-JHM    15
vor 3 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

As far as I know the bulk-door is only on cargo version and that is something we have limited interest in, certainly not in the first release.

Thank you for your quick response. Well noted,

Aviator1985    126
5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Gents, don't focus much on the engine etc. I only stated what we are working on right now and what will be in V1.00. That's all. 

Yeah, the most important thing is that THIS is included in V1.00 :wub:

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

A330PIT_002.png

• Upvote 2

blackbird971    178
Just now, generale84 said:

EFB??????????? SERIOUSLY????????

o my God....I'm crying...

He said that they are "CONSIDERING" the idea of a EFB, so don't get to excited about it yet. Wait for more news ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

D-EOLB    69
vor 12 Minuten, Scandinavian sagte:

Could be nice to combine this with a Navigraph subscription or something else so we have updated maps available straight in the aircraft. :)

That would be fantastic.

• Upvote 3

layth23    47
42 minutes ago, Scandinavian said:

Could be nice to combine this with a Navigraph subscription or something else so we have updated maps available straight in the aircraft. :)

This is a great idea..for people with Navigraph what if you are like myself and do not have navigraph then you can't use the EFB? I guess it will be a tricky topic for those in the AS office but I'm sure they'll find a way as they so often do, anyway great shout on sticking to the RR engines for the time being, Love those and can't wait to use this flying the Virgin Atlantic routes, keep up the good work Mathijs and the team!

• Upvote 2