Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Airbus 2018 editions preview

marvic    144
3 hours ago, amahran said:

Can we get an improved flight attendant? I prefer a 'non-sterile' cockpit, if y'know what I mean.

;))))

Well, not sure which airline tells the passengers "the seatbelt sign is off, you can take off your seatbelt". Shouldn't they say "The seatbelt sign is off, you may move about the cabin, for your safety, in case of any inflight turbulence, please keep your seatbelt on while you are seated". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

darkplay    6
On 9/12/2017 at 4:12 PM, masterhawk said:

It was often discussed, the fuel flow of the current busses is modeled on the point.

Are you kidding???? A constant reduction of the EFOB during any flight is not normal! A fuel flow of 1200!!! kg/hr per engine in OPT altitude with not much payload and zero winds on an A319 is not normal!

• Upvote 1

amm693    6
20 hours ago, deatheater914 said:

Hi Guys 

Does anyone know the registration of the reference aircraft they used?

maybe one from Lufthansa?

Griffin78    102
22 hours ago, deatheater914 said:

Hi Guys 

Does anyone know the registration of the reference aircraft they used?

yes, I have mentioned it before. Aerosoft bought an A330 and parked it at their secret HQ. ;)

• Upvote 1

CRJ900    296

One more question: Are there any plans to bring the A320/321 external models more in line with the A318/319 when it comes to the engine modeling and other geometry that is a bit off on the original models?

amm693    6
6 hours ago, Griffin78 said:

yes, I have mentioned it before. Aerosoft bought an A330 and parked it at their secret HQ. ;)

That's the open secret lol

• Upvote 2

Griffin78    102
3 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Very small friday update: Modeling the new cockpit and preparation for texturing is finished now. Next weeks work is introducing new gauges and texturing the model. Hopefully pictures again next friday from within the sim...

Thanks Stefan. :)

• Like 1

Dudley    351
15 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Very small friday update: Modeling the new cockpit and preparation for texturing is finished now. Next weeks work is introducing new gauges and texturing the model. Hopefully pictures again next friday from within the sim...

This is on the A330 I take it?

CRJ900    296
vor 3 Stunden , Dudley sagte:

I must say - I am lookng forward to the A320 family update more than the A330 now, it does look really exciting.  I am preparing for a few down votes as a result ;-)

Agreed, the A320 series is something I will use quite more often than the A330 as I rarely have the time (or patience) for long or medium hauls. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Dudley    351
1 hour ago, phlpeo said:

Even European airlines use the a330 on busy summer routes to the Mediterranean or canaries.

True, I have flown Manchester to Agadir on an A330, only 4hrs or so.

FWAviation    350
Vor 1 Stunde, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Not anylonger ;)

True, but Eurowings occasionally operates its A330s on short-haul routes in the summer months, including the Mallorca routes. Here's an article about it: http://www.aerotelegraph.com/mit-airbus-a330-nach-mallorca-eurowings-macht-auf-ltu

For the non-German speaking readers: The article (published in March 2017) says that between the end of April and the end of June 2017, Eurowings planned to operate more than 150 additional flights from Cologne/Bonn, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart to Mallorca with their A330s on days where the demand for Mallorca tickets is particularly high. The article's headline translates to "Eurowings copies LTU" - reminding that LTU was the first German airline which operated the A330 also on short- and medium-haul flights to holiday destinations on the Canary Islands and around the Mediterranean Sea.

• Upvote 1