Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Airbus 2018 editions preview

Anders Bermann    506
48 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

And as a hint from another moderator: this is a preview topic, not a general discussion, insulting or ranting one. Please all accept if a moderator in here gently "closes" a line of discussion. Follow ups afterwards have a high chance of getting deleted anyway.

So please, everyone, calm down and most importantly come back to topic. 

Thank you! 

Of course, Tom.

My apologies for straying off topic!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Emanuel Hagen    4083
4 hours ago, julien_Blue said:

One question, is it even possible to implement the "Dual Input" Callout when flying Shared Cockpit?

Not really necessary but.. would be cool :lol:;)

Assuming that you fly with someone whos joystick sends even some minor spikes (most joysticks do that) this could become really, really annoying.
We'd better not implement this in your own interest.

8 minutes ago, lukeid123 said:

What's the likelihood of the current Airbus A320 family liveries being compatible with the new Airbus A320 2018 family?

That is pretty likely.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, twitt94 said:

Will the Airbus 2018 a320 have the option for satcom installation (like pmdg 737ngx) as well as realistic wingflex? 

AFAIK the wingflex is already realistic through its absence, as has been discussed many, many times before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, twitt94 said:

Will the Airbus 2018 a320 have the option for satcom installation (like pmdg 737ngx) as well as realistic wingflex? 

Aerosoft hold the view there is no noticeable flexing of the wings on the 319-321's , they've made that clear for some time  and I don't believe they have changed that opinion, 

330 is stated to include wingflex so that's a plus :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Greetings.

Will there be an option to have breakfans installed? 

Will the cockpit and liveries have signs of use like in the relatively old jets in PMDG (744) an awesome feature was the screens and panels that come with dirt and the liveries they come with signs of use (the jetway bridge and cargo holds). It makes the sim more realistic in my opinion. 

And when is the next expansion (-200) schedule to be released?

I'm sorry if these questions have already been discussed. 

Thanks!

Emanuel Hagen    4083
17 minutes ago, andrlesenechal said:

Will there be an option to have breakfans installed?

Greetings,

this is not planned at the moment, sorry. Our reference aircraft did not have one and to be honest we do not really see the need for one. The A330 is not an A320 which you turn around in half an hour which might require brakefans (even then, there are A320s which don't have them!). Even some airlines who do some really quick turnarounds with the A330 (like Lufthansa on their Africa trips) do not have them.

If you don't slam into your brakes as if there is no tomorrow you won't really need brake fans. Use your brakes with caution and you won't have many problems.

Will the cockpit and liveries have signs of use like in the relatively old jets in PMDG (744) an awesome feature was the screens and panels that come with dirt and the liveries they come with signs of use (the jetway bridge and cargo holds). It makes the sim more realistic in my opinion.

Of course it will! Realistically. Read back some (more) pages and you'll find pictures showing what it'll look like.

And when is the next expansion (-200) schedule to be released?

We don't have a schedule, but I tend to say it's safe to say it won't be 2017. It's also safe to say it has not even been descided yet which expansions might be done in the future, apart from what Mathijs annoucned earlier already.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

alaister1    25

Was watching a video of an A330 gear swing earlier and found out that the strut compresses on retraction/extends on extension. Is this unique to the A330?  Wonder how visible it is in the model? hehe Anywho found it interesting:

http://youtu.be/-_z-KBTZRVk

Stefan Hoffmann    2691
vor 1 hour , alaister1 sagte:

Was watching a video of an A330 gear swing earlier and found out that the strut compresses on retraction/extends on extension. Is this unique to the A330?  Wonder how visible it is in the model? hehe Anywho found it interesting:

http://youtu.be/-_z-KBTZRVk

Of course fully, as it would not fit otherwise into the gearbay!

• Upvote 3

darkplay    6

Hi guys, I wanted to ask if the excessive fuel flow issue with the A319, A318 are going to be resolved at last with the 2018 version?

Thanks

• Upvote 4

privilegue    0

On the offchance that someone has already asked this, but will we still have this awesome co-pilot feature on the new buses? I rather enjoy them, helping me flying the bus since I am more of a casual flyer and I really really loved that feature in the old one. If this was already answered I am sorry but I could not find an answer to this, so if someone could quickly reply with y/n I'd be happy.

Cheerio :)

mach533x    28
58 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

All features you know from the current buses (1.31) will also be available in the new ones (2018 Edition), some of them even improved (and of those also some even improved by large).

Great news!! love hearing this haha. 

amahran    279

Will the clock be improved? It feels more like a chinese Swatch knock-off, I need atomic clock precision when I'm flying.

/s

• Upvote 1

CRJ900    296
vor 2 Stunden , amahran sagte:

Will the clock be improved? It feels more like a chinese Swatch knock-off, I need atomic clock precision when I'm flying.

/s

That's a platform related issue of the clock de-synching from the system time (real time).

• Like 1

Airbus339    129
18 hours ago, masterhawk said:

It was often discussed, the fuel flow of the current busses is modeled on the point.

Surely not for the A318, way too thirsty. 

datguytho    20

With the A319 I experience that the EFOB drops significantly throughout the flight, regardless of the cost index/payload/crz alt. So it's either the fuel prediction of the MCDU or the fuel flow that's not modeled correctly. The calculations of the Fuel Planner are also too low regarding the fuel. I always need to carry 1-3 tons of extra fuel with me.

• Upvote 1