Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Airbus 2018 editions preview

jj270204    0

I sent Aerosoft an Email to ask them if they have a release date and they said in the fourth quarter of this year so any time from now to December

Anders Bermann    506
8 hours ago, jj270204 said:

I sent Aerosoft an Email to ask them if they have a release date and they said in the fourth quarter of this year so any time from now to December

Release dates of software development is a fluent process. I'm actually surprised, that they answered that question, with a projection.

• Upvote 2

Mejjo    5

I think the gap between releases of the CRJ, A330, A320 is perfect.. I don't know what i'd do with myself if they were all released at the same time! haha 

GWI-Berlin    14

Hello dear aeroSOFT Team,
I'm not sure if the questions have already arrived, but are also implemented with the A32x variants with WiFi Dome?
Also, I would be interested in whether the light control finally also the Winglights and Logolights can control or whether the total light conversion is reworked.

Many thanks and greetings from Berlin,
Patrick

__Max__    4
vor 5 Stunden , GWI-Berlin sagte:

Hello dear aeroSOFT Team,
I'm not sure if the questions have already arrived, but are also implemented with the A32x variants with WiFi Dome?
Also, I would be interested in whether the light control finally also the Winglights and Logolights can control or whether the total light conversion is reworked.

Many thanks and greetings from Berlin,
Patrick

They said that the Lufthansa A330 will have this drome.

Mathijs Kok    22721

Yes, they all will have an additional antenna, but if I am correctly informed they will be much smaller than what is now used. 

• Upvote 1

macca22au    6

Anders, Aerosoft are more fluid than fluent at the moment in revealing the release date for 2018.

But I see that there is one, maybe more, flightsim exhibitions coming up in Europe soon.  We may learn more during or after that of the Bus release.

• Downvote 1

Anders Bermann    506
52 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Anders, Aerosoft are more fluid than fluent at the moment in revealing the release date for 2018.

But I see that there is one, maybe more, flightsim exhibitions coming up in Europe soon.  We may learn more during or after that of the Bus release.

Well, forgive me for the typo. My point still stands... 

Trevor11350    3
On 02/09/2017 at 1:56 PM, RJ100 Swiss said:

This is my new favourite picture :wub:

A330PIT_001.thumb.png.5f1a76ee3f9860fcc3baa12d3fe99fd6.png.d036eb868ef511310e2a1cecaf5b07e2.png

I love it ! Looks really good !

Cheers

RJ100 Swiss

How about this?

IMG_4711.JPG

• Upvote 4

amahran    279
14 hours ago, The Dude said:

No, EIS1 versions will not be modeled. It is not just the displays bit also how the information is displayed. Next to that there are some other differences and AS choose to model current models and not go for the old stuff. 

Dude was just sharing his favorite photo of an A330, why you gotta have no chill on him fam?

• Upvote 4

Mejjo    5

What a fantastic feature to add.

Oh how I can't wait for my P3D V4 to have an Airbus in it... 

• Upvote 2

scampion    1

:wub:

Looks like we can have METAR directly into the Airbus Cockpit ? Also a new feature for the 2018 editions ?

Thanks for the amazing job ! Can't wait !

• Like 1

Hightower    156

Well thats a unique nifty feature I havnt seen yet in the sim world. Even better dont have to waste actual paper. Its all virtual. 

• Like 1

Mathijs Kok    22721
40 minutes ago, Superbus21 said:

Nice feature! Can we stick the paper wherever we want in the cockpit?

I do not think that that is possible.

• Like 2

macca22au    6

Come on Mattjis, even me, the coolest and calmest of your fans, would really like to hangar the series soon.  

And as I have got a lot of pleasure out of the much improved CRJ, I want to get into the baby Bus.  I can try for the slowest of landings, and if I wipe out the approach lighting at least in the sim I can restart and repeat.....

vor 2 Stunden , macca22au sagte:

Come on Mattjis, even me, the coolest and calmest of your fans, would really like to hangar the series soon.  

And as I have got a lot of pleasure out of the much improved CRJ, I want to get into the baby Bus.  I can try for the slowest of landings, and if I wipe out the approach lighting at least in the sim I can restart and repeat.....

There is a discussion and request topic somewhere on the forum. Please search for it as you would go off topic when talking about the C Series here.