Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Airbus 2018 editions preview

julien_Blue    117
vor 4 Stunden , Jeroen Doorman sagte:

Who's feeling old then besides you? ;)

Me :rolleyes:

vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

gents, this is a non-topic here. It's still too painful. So let's drop it.

Ok

AXE4flying    19

I have a question to Aerosoft. 

As far as I can see, all your jet and commercial aircrafts, i.e. the Airbus (the whole A320 family), the CRJ and a few smaller aircrafts have their landing gear wheels GREY. So my questions are:

1) Is that a tradition for Aerosoft or you just cant be bothered to paint them (White) or make them Dirty :D

2) Please tell me the A330 will have slightly different type than A320 and wont be Grey ? 

I know this is not important but as I have a keen eye for details i just could help myself but to write about it. Thank you very much for your answer ! 

Kind Regards

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

swaor    35
vor 15 Minuten, AXE4flying sagte:

I have a question to Aerosoft. 

As far as I can see, all your jet and commercial aircrafts, i.e. the Airbus (the whole A320 family), the CRJ and a few smaller aircrafts have their landing gear wheels GREY. So my questions are:

1) Is that a tradition for Aerosoft or you just cant be bothered to paint them (White) or make them Dirty :D

2) Please tell me the A330 will have slightly different type than A320 and wont be Grey ? 

I know this is not important but as I have a keen eye for details i just could help myself but to write about it. Thank you very much for your answer ! 

Kind Regards

vor 3 Stunden , Patrick Helzer sagte:

Can we have an option in the right MCDU to secure the open doors with this "security tape" when there are no stairs at the door? Would be a nice little new feature :wub:

BTair1-23-06-2016-11-06-04-747-.jpg

Hmm.. Both great ideas... :lol:

• Upvote 1

swaor    35
vor 3 Stunden , Patrick Helzer sagte:

Can we have an option in the right MCDU to secure the open doors ...

Btw the third MCDU will be used for the "Unrealistic" stuff. (As said in the original topic post.)

Citation X    207

Correct me if I'm wrong, AS mostly models their Airbus aircraft from European operators as evident of the metric system.

They have not modeled the aircraft used by US operators so I'm assuming it will be the exact same for the A330, however it has been stated they are thinking about adding an imperial system option for the A330 correct me if I'm wrong.

Come to think of it the US is still in the Stone Age since practically every other nation uses metric.

• Upvote 2

Dudley    350
7 minutes ago, Citation X said:

Come to think of it the US is still in the Stone Age since practically every other nation uses metric.

I think they like the imperial system. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PHXMD-11    32
1 hour ago, Citation X said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, AS mostly models their Airbus aircraft from European operators as evident of the metric system.

I think it's because most of their customer base is from countries that use the metric system. Americans don't fall into that category I guess.

So? The United States has speed limit signs, airplanes that have refueling panels that match the fuel slip (just match the two up), and rulers that have centimeters Hell, I'm sure Home Depot has tape measures in metric.What does it matter to other countries if we use the imperial system?

• Upvote 2

amahran    279

We still use pounds and inches in Canada too.

• Upvote 1

Citation X    207

Whenever you hear the word "completion" even when he says the plane isn't complete you can't help but jump up till you hit your head on the fan!

• Upvote 4

Frank Docter    3787

Before there are expectations again that this product will be soon available, it will not. Stefan is working on the 3D modeling. This being completed somewhere in the near future does not mean that the product is complete. Stefan completed work on the CRJ some two years ago for example. It will be an while before we are even near a full beta version. As always you will notice more activity from us here when the product is anywhere near complete.

And as Tom already said:

On 5/3/2017 at 2:37 PM, Tom A320 said:

Before everyone turns blue in here: there will be the CRJ release first, and only some time after that the A330 one.

So still some time to catch your breath ;) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

qqwertzde    93
14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As always you will notice more activity from us here when the product is anywhere near complete.

You mean, more activity like more pictures, liveries, videos. manuals?

Like what currently happens in the CRJ forum? ;)

Peter

Tom A320    2916

Yes, exactly that. But as been told...

23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It will be an while before we are even near a full beta version

Citation X    207

The model is the best part of the plane, of any AS product! It's like the meat in a hamburger.

Again one of the top reasons many people anticipate this product is due to the cockpit model that Stefan and other modelers are working on. Systems are looked forward too since we have redundancy, most of us are A32x pilots and there isn't a night & day type rating difference like other aircraft.

We don't know when it will be released but it's getting closer at least.

francis16    12

hi,

I just want to ask what is the maximum fuel capacity in kg? i tried googling it and its all in liters. Also, will the specs be the same with these? 

Max ramp weight 230.9 (242.9) tonnes

Max take-off weight 230.0 (242.0) tonnes

Max landing weight 185.0 (187.0) tonnes

Max zero fuel weight 173.0 (175.0) tonnes

Max fuel capacity97 530 litres

thanks! 

qqwertzde    93
1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Yes, exactly that. But as been told...

Understood. But I will nevertheless start right now holding my breath, albeit not for the A330 ;)

Peter

Tom A320    2916

I just want to ask what is the maximum fuel capacity in kg?

Well, the numbers you have there are tonnes ->  1 t = 1.000 kg

The other numbers given on the Airbus page are not litres (l), but pound (lb).

Bigt    2
17 hours ago, Dudley said:

I think they like the imperial system. :rolleyes:

Stay in Europe then...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2