Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Airbus 2018 editions preview

Stefan Hoffmann    2691
vor 10 Minuten, Wibispnp sagte:

Stefan,Where is the paintkit that Mathijs promised?

Regards,Wibi

That was an misunderstanding i think. Of course the paintkit isn´t ready, as the plane itself isn´t complete!

• Upvote 3

HB-JHM    15

Thanks Stefan for the Pictures and News regarding the bulk-load door :-)

Do you know if we can expect also on the A32x? or not decided yet?

Thanks and happy Weekend! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stefan Hoffmann    2691

Nothing decided yet

vor 1 minute, HB-JHM sagte:

Thanks Stefan for the Pictures and News regarding the bulk-load door :-)

Do you know if we can expect also on the A32x? or not decided yet?

Thanks and happy Weekend! :)

Nothing known yet...

• Upvote 1

max eugenio    4

It would be cool to add a PA system where you could speak to your microphone and hear your PA announcement on your headphones with some added filters simulating the PA system.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, max eugenio said:

It would be cool to add a PA system where you could speak to your microphone and hear your PA announcement on your headphones with some added filters simulating the PA system.

I don't think that's how the PA system works tbh... Watch any high quality cockpit video like the ones from Pilotseye, there is no feedback delay audible from the flightdeck.

max eugenio    4
7 hours ago, Speedbird ATC said:

I don't think that's how the PA system works tbh... Watch any high quality cockpit video like the ones from Pilotseye, there is no feedback delay audible from the flightdeck.

What they have told me is that if you turn the PA system on the audio panel you hear your announcement on the headphones. At least on the a320 I am not 100% sure how it works on the a330.

amahran    279
On 3/3/2017 at 8:21 AM, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Time for the friday update! This week was focused on creating the geometry for the cargo hold and the corresponding door interiors. Also all the guides and clamps for the containers you can witness on the entries.

Also all three doors are available, including the bulk cargo section.

Texturing has to wait again here like with the gearbay, as primarily now all the final geometry has to be done. The last large part will be the galleys and pax doors, which have been already started today. Once this is in place, all the final painting begins...

It looks just like the real thing! 

148836.png

Rihards    37
7 hours ago, max eugenio said:

What they have told me is that if you turn the PA system on the audio panel you hear your announcement on the headphones. At least on the a320 I am not 100% sure how it works on the a330.

Well... No, you do not hear your own announcement in your headphones as it would be useless and it is hard to talk when you hear yourself. 

max eugenio    4
12 minutes ago, Rihards said:

Well... No, you do not hear your own announcement in your headphones as it would be useless and it is hard to talk when you hear yourself. 

Well I supose I had the wrong info, anyways it was just a suggestion, no need to get crazy about it. :))

macca22au    6

Hi Matthijs, is there any report on progress with the three MCDUs?  With the fuselage carcass nearly complete, the combination of systems and aircraft is obviously closer.

Way back in this thread someone spoke about missing TOD in the 318-321 series because they were in an external view.  Go to MCDU, select options, and select Pause at Top of Descent (Yes/No toggle).  Never miss the start of the fun bit again.

MCDU 2, sorry

ManBOSS64    19

Are the different aspects of the plane (MCDU, Flight Dynamics) being developed along side the modelling? or is there little work to be done because you already have the A320?

Hello, I just think that you Aerosoft group should make several options for Airbuses cockpit in general, just like PMDG did, where you have several design options to change not only the displays but the instruments, such as digital and analog, because Many companies out there still have old aircraft with the old cockpit, but I'm just giving my honest opinion, I bet many wanted the old cockpit in the A320 family and the new project that is the A330 family, many will say, or even Even you from Aerosoft, "You have BlackBox with your A330 with the old cockpit", cool, but come on, the modeling is not there, and the cockpit and the performance do not even need to talk right? Well, I think that you Aerosoft Group should do equal to PMDG did, effects of sustaining the wing that is really close to the real, where in the line Airbus X had several updates, but this detail that would increase the reality even more. You want .... various types of design of the cockpit in general at last you should compete with the PMDG, like Airbus and Boeing competes with the aircraft, well I hope you enter my honest opinion, hugs!!!!

DaveCT2003    798
59 minutes ago, José da Silva said:

Hello, I just think that you Aerosoft group should make several options for Airbuses cockpit in general

Thanks for your feedback.  Mathijs has already addressed this, but I'll do my best to paraphrase it for you.

If we were going to make a $130 USD product, then sure, that would probably be what Aerosoft was shooting for.  But our market is quite different and at a lower price range thus only one aircraft configuration on the flight deck is going to be modeled - but what a terrific, high end aircraft it will be!

My very best wishes!

• Upvote 4

amm693    6

will aerosoft provide a takeoff performance calculator for Airbus family to calculate flex temp and takeoff trim?

Frank Docter    3791

The AS A330 will get the same features as the AS A320Fam models.

Meaning yes, you will get V-speeds and FLX for a given weight via the MCDU. Trimsetting will be given via the fuelplanner. 

No, there will not be a seperate program that works like the real deal where parameters like runway length, airpressure and temperature for example are used. 

• Upvote 2

CRJ900    296

Already looks tremendous! Can't wait to see the finished product. Progress seems to be very good.