Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Airbus 2018 editions preview

eltechron    57
11 minutes ago, GroundLakeGamer said:

is there any more information about the release of this airplane??

Please read through this topic as current information about the A330 will be in this topic.

eltechron    57
45 minutes ago, richcam427 said:

According to the aircraft experts at CNN, it's still not released. Stay tuned for a special report at noon.

"experts"

Hello everyone, I love aerosoft products and I have the airbus a320 bundle, I am very anxious about the A330  but maybe you could think a little about the price of the product for Brazil because generally the products are very expensive for us Brazilians, like a320 bundle in brazil costs R$150,00 this is very expensive.I do not know what the estimated price of the a330 will be and I'm scared about that! Congratulation aerosoft your products are amazing :)     Sorry for my English, I'm in High school and I'm not fluent yet

• Upvote 1

eltechron    57
45 minutes ago, Felipe Leite said:

Hello everyone, I love aerosoft products and I have the airbus a320 bundle, I am very anxious about the A330  but maybe you could think a little about the price of the product for Brazil because generally the products are very expensive for us Brazilians, like a320 bundle in brazil costs R$150,00 this is very expensive.I do not know what the estimated price of the a330 will be and I'm scared about that! Congratulation aerosoft your products are amazing :)     Sorry for my English, I'm in High school and I'm not fluent yet

As far as I know it should cost around $55 AUD, so R$130. Don't worry about the price, it will be worth it. 

eltechron    57
4 minutes ago, Alexpdv said:

You mean these experts, don't you?!? We can be confident then!!

777 cnn.jpg

The same "journalists" who used a Fallout 4 computer for b-roll on "Russian hacking"

• Upvote 3

iccowan    66
52 minutes ago, Alexpdv said:

You mean these experts, don't you?!? We can be confident then!!

777 cnn.jpg

Wow really? Who knew physics?

• Upvote 1

eltechron    57
11 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We really try to keep our own products reasonably priced but there are limits to what is possible. I can only say that the $100 price level is one we do not feel comfortable with. For sure there is a market for that, but not our market. So the A330 will have roughly the same price as the A320. We did look at differentiating prices for countries but it's very hard to do and even harder to prevent everybody using an SVN and getting the cheapest possible version.

What we might be ablt to do in 2017 is offer discounts for students. That's something we feel might be a great way to assist.

What would count as a student under a program like this?

• Upvote 2

How does Aerosoft (late stages) of beta testing work? Is it closely guarded in-house testing only? I was not really following the development of the a320/321 back in the day so I don't know how things works at Aerosoft. I'm just asking because just like with the PMDG 747v3 and Qualitywings 787 and others, even one 30-second clip per month would be enough to appease my wait for this aircraft :D 

**Happy New Year to everyone by way. :boingy_s:

• Upvote 1

Emanuel Hagen    4054
4 minutes ago, emmanuelgemini said:

How does Aerosoft (late stages) of beta testing work? Is it closely guarded in-house testing only? I was not really following the development of the a320/321 back in the day so I don't know how things works at Aerosoft. I'm just asking because just like with the PMDG 747v3 and Qualitywings 787 and others, even one 30-second clip per month would be enough to appease my wait for this aircraft :D 

**Happy New Year to everyone by way. :boingy_s:

We have a group of selected good past customers and knowledgable people from the forums who participate in our beta.
Those get the files when the final beta phase starts and then just do flights with it. Many flights.
If no major issues occure which could be showstoppers the Airbus is then released.

Prior to all this there is of course a group of real Airbus pilots and other involved people already testing systems and finetuning them with the developers, so the above is really just the last stage before release.
You can be sure that once we hit that last stage we will lift any restrictions on the testers and they can post any shots and videos they want.
This is what we did with the A318-A321 and what will also happen with the A330.

30 minutes ago, Alan Partridge said:

Hi guys

Will the other Airbus Family products be updated at the same time as the release of the A330?

Cheers

Alan

At the same time as the A330 release none, the A318-A321 will be revisited lateron then.

• Upvote 2

Dudley    341
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We really try to keep our own products reasonably priced but there are limits to what is possible. I can only say that the $100 price level is one we do not feel comfortable with. For sure there is a market for that, but not our market. So the A330 will have roughly the same price as the A320. We did look at differentiating prices for countries but it's very hard to do and even harder to prevent everybody using an SVN and getting the cheapest possible version.

What we might be ablt to do in 2017 is offer discounts for students. That's something we feel might be a great way to assist.

When we leave the EU here in the UK, will we be able to save on VAT?

Lotus3xiG3    89
vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

What we might be ablt to do in 2017 is offer discounts for students.

What do you exactly mean by "students"? Pilot students in a flight school or normal students in school? Just curious because I'm a student too ;) ...

• Upvote 1

Mathijs Kok    22533
4 minutes ago, Lotus3xiG3 said:

What do you exactly mean by "students"? Pilot students in a flight school or normal students in school? Just curious because I'm a student too ;) ...

Let's look at that when we can get it online.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Thank you, I would be grateful if you would make discounts for students. Once again your products are amazing and you guys are doing a great job! My dream is to be a pilot and I'm already studying for that , the products of aerosoft make my days happy!

• Upvote 1

Andrew B    18
3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

A discount for students is something that I would be incredibly grateful for, my biggest issue with the flight sim community is that some of the addons are incredibly expensive, the PMDG777 is almost twice the cost of P3D alone. Being a student myself, I only have a few addons, the Aerosoft A320/21 being one of them. I look forward to the A330 (my favourite aircraft) and knowing that it will be done very well by aerosoft AND at a suitable price!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

david.hilker    27
vor 18 Minuten, Andrew B sagte:

A discount for students is something that I would be incredibly grateful for, my biggest issue with the flight sim community is that some of the addons are incredibly expensive, the PMDG777 is almost twice the cost of P3D alone. Being a student myself, I only have a few addons, the Aerosoft A320/21 being one of them. I look forward to the A330 (my favourite aircraft) and knowing that it will be done very well by aerosoft AND at a suitable price!

This is nothing I would support. Knowing that 80% would upload a fake student ID and I had to pay more to make up for the lost profit. This is something that is incredibly hard to proof. What is a student? It is different in every country. Just buy the cheap stuff till you can afford it or buy less and save up for it. When I was at university I also couldn't drive a mercedes. Thats life and there is a lot of good and affordable stuff out there. The Aerosoft planes for sure are a few of them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1