Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 preview

2945 posts in this topic

On 1/9/2017 at 6:56 AM, Tom A320 said:  

No. This will only be available through a chargeable service pack, which will become available shortly after the release of the A330 for a reasonable prize. 

This service pack will also include the nose wheel, the pilot seat (co pilot seat is not needed, as only the job of the pilot is modeled), the windscreen wipers and the step by step guide.

Will it also include the Air Traffic Controlers with their glowing sticks? You know, the people who guide the plane from the runway to the gate?

In what world do ATC Controllers also do the job of Marshallers, and even then, when do they guide the plane from the runway to the gate Last time I checked they used a follow me car to do that.

And yet no, I believe it won't be in the a330 because that wouldn't really make any sense and would be a) difficoult to script in an airplane and b ) redundant since gsx already does that and aes as well if I recall correctly.

Have a lovely day ;)

1 hour ago, cloadmcally said:

Will it also include the Air Traffic Controlers with their glowing sticks? You know, the people who guide the plane from the runway to the gate?

In what world do ATC Controllers also do the job of Marshallers, and even then, when do they guide the plane from the runway to the gate emoji1.png Last time I checked they used a follow me car to do that.

And yet no, I believe it won't be in the a330 because that wouldn't really make any sense and would be a) difficoult to script in an airplane and b ) redundant since gsx already does that and aes as well if I recall correctly.

Have a lovely day ;)

I'm pretty sure that was a joke, referring to how most people believe controllers are the people standing on the ramp guiding the airplanes in to the gate.

1 hour ago, cloadmcally said:  

In what world do ATC Controllers also do the job of Marshallers, and even then, when do they guide the plane from the runway to the gate Last time I checked they used a follow me car to do that.

Have a lovely day

I'm pretty sure that was a joke, referring to how most people believe controllers are the people standing on the ramp guiding the airplanes in to the gate.

Oh god stupid tapatalk didn't let me see that he quoted the previous message, sorry folkes missed the joke don't hate me pliz :D

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

vor 15 Stunden , Speedbird ATC sagte:

<irony>

</irony>

<irony>

yes, it will only cost you 16.99$ for FSX and 23.99$ for P3D.

</irony>

On 11.1.2017 at 7:12 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

But to be honest, I seriously never understood how people are willing to pay twice for the same files. Cross update price, sure I see that, but full price for files you already have on your disk... 

We are kind of forced to. Some of the biggest selling addons are the ones requiring us to pay twice for them (or 2.5times since the P3D version usually is more expensive)

I am very grateful, Aerosoft and most others are treating P3D and FSX as basically the same sim.

On 11.1.2017 at 19:12, Mathijs Kok sagte:

But to be honest, I seriously never understood how people are willing to pay twice for the same files. Cross update price, sure I see that, but full price for files you already have on your disk... 

That's why these guys won't get any of my money. Period.

This is phenomenal, I think this will be the best detailed aircraft for FS when released. I don't don't recall seeing anything quite so detailed before. Is this model based on one particular aircraft, or a combination?

Its based of course on the photos we did. The real life comes then with the typical dirt splashes, partly of environment under rainy conditions, partly from lubricants flying around in the air flow.

7 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Its based of course on the photos we did. The real life comes then with the typical dirt splashes, partly of environment under rainy conditions, partly from lubricants flying around in the air flow.

You won't want to get such a beautiful job dirty :rolleyes:

Hi,

the various flight control mode (flight mode, ground mode and flare mode) are implemented?

Hi,

the various flight control mode (flight mode, ground mode and flare mode) are implemented?

All that is in the Aerosoft A320 should be in the A330

15 minutes ago, eltechron said:

I don't remember if this is already on the A320

19 minutes ago, eltechron said:

Yep.

Interesting to see the aircraft take shape over time.  Almost like product development save for the fact this is a product emulating a product.

So satisfying to watch the most beautiful aircraft shape taking form... The wings shape, fuselage, nose and tail are more or less the same as in A340's, which in my opinion is the most beautiful plane of all times.

Nevertheless, I would like to ask (and yes, I already checked with the search function) if the fuel jettison is going to be modelled in this A330 family. We all know this ain't a standard procedure within normal operations, and therefore the fuel dumping action is not going to be modelled, but I'm asking about the jettison shape, if it is going to be modelled on those aircraft which are actually equipped with it.

I'm enclosing a picture of the fuel jettison for clarity (and yes the picture is mine, it was taken from an inflight A340-200, not an A330, but I have read that some A330's also come with this feature as an option)

Thank you all Aerosoft staff for developing this master piece of work which will surely be one of my favourite flight simulator aicraft, if not my favourite (especially if you do the very popular A330-200 :( )

PA310004.jpg

Hi Antoine!

Not all A330s, be it 200s or 300s have this feature. Our sample plane not had this. It looks similar like the one in the image here:

A330 flap-track fairings.

But if its planned one day to fit the fuel exhaust in, no problem, can be fastly "retrofitted" to the model!