Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 preview

4464 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, eltechron said:

You could paint a 1950s era Qantas livery and fly to Singapore and back if you wanted to. Like you said, in flight simulator it doesn't matter.

You obviously haven't seen any of my uploads here as I have painted several Busses with low construction numbers and others from airlines that do not exist anymore . The only thing I don't bother with are " fictional " paints , historical paints are not a problem , the difficult part is finding photo's of a good enough quality to do such a livery any justice .

18 hours ago, Dudley said:

Hi   The level of detail seems higher than the existing A320 series, am I correct.                                      

Yes, most definitely.

Will the hardcopy and softcopy be released at the same time??

3 minutes ago, kaihamdan said:

Will the hardcopy and softcopy be released at the same time??

No, the download will be released a little earlier, depending on how many issues customers find that we should fix before a box release.
Downloadproducts are always easier to fix.

will this have independent items such as the range , weather etc. on the nd for captain and the f/o ? It would be really useful for doing shared cockpits.

vor 14 Minuten, iain54 sagte:

will this have independent items such as the range , weather etc. on the nd for captain and the f/o ? It would be really useful for doing shared cockpits.

Actually you can do it in the current A320 Family,just turn off Sync displays in the CFD menu of MCDU II and they will be indepent in Connected Flight Deck ;)

15 minutes ago, Airbus321-200 said:

Actually you can do it in the current A320 Family,just turn off Sync displays in the CFD menu of MCDU II and they will be indepent in Connected Flight Deck ;)

ah brilliant i'll have a look at that. Thanking you

7 hours ago, Airbus321-200 said:

So those that work without Connected Flight Deck or is it CFD only? Never seen this option before.

That will work connected and not connected.

Well that's one of my feature requests made redundant

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello I would like to know if there is a new release date for the A330

2 minutes ago, lepilot2000 said:

Hello I would like to know if there is a new release date for the A330

As there hasn't been a release date yet, there can't be a new one ;) 

Aerosoft is not giving release dates. What I can tell you is, that the release is not imminent.

4 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

<irony>

No. This will only be available through a chargeable service pack, which will become available shortly after the release of the A330 for a reasonable prize. 

This service pack will also include the nose wheel, the pilot seat (co pilot seat is not needed, as only the job of the pilot is modeled), the windscreen wipers and the step by step guide.

</irony>

Haha I just read the first sentence and started freaking out because I was looking forward to wingflex. Probably should've noticed the irony. :lol:

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I don't believe it. I've had it all this time and I didn't realise you could make the displays independent? What a plonker I really am.

After trying the A320 from my friends, now i really want to fly an Airbus. Since i fly long range most of my flight, i've been waiting the A330 since Nov 2016 and literaly keep watching this forum couple times a week just to see the progress :D
If i buy the A320 now, will i get lower price when buying the A330 or is it a full price? i don't have budget to get both in full price tho, can't wait to fly an Airbus :D

37 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, as always you won;t pay for the parts you already own and as many parts are shared between airbusses there is overlap. And of course one price for FSX:SP2, FSX:STEAM and P3D

Regarding the different versions, will the A330 be available to all platforms at the same time, or will the P3D version be released later than the FSX versions?

Edit: Decided to quickly search the forum after asking and found it has already been answered. And I don't know how to delete my post :wacko:

9 minutes ago, Andrew B said:

Regarding the different versions, will the A330 be available to all platforms at the same time, or will the P3D version be released later than the FSX versions?

It is one installer just like the a320

I had a little question about the a330,

Will it have cockpit and crew voices like in the a320 family or not. I really like it :)

Your work is extraordinary keep going ;) 

Nice regards

Thx for the answer

11 minutes ago, tmeter said:

I had a little question about the a330,

Will it have cockpit and crew voices like in the a320 family or not. I really like it :)

Your work is extraordinary keep going ;) 

Nice regards

Thx for the answer

Mathijs and his associates have previously said that as a general rule of thumb, every feature that exists in the A320 will also be included in the A330.

14 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

<irony>

No. This will only be available through a chargeable service pack, which will become available shortly after the release of the A330 for a reasonable prize. 

This service pack will also include the nose wheel, the pilot seat (co pilot seat is not needed, as only the job of the pilot is modeled), the windscreen wipers and the step by step guide.

</irony>

I love this. I nearly spit my coffee out laughing. :D

Hey guys, many posts in the forum including a couple on this page are stating that separate ND/range for CPT and FO are possible through the connected cockpit function. A fellow pilot and I have been sharing the A320/21 cockpit for awhile now and are very impressed how well it performs. We have tried not syncing the ND options through the CDU2 but we can't seem to achieve the NON synced ND displays. Given how seamlessly  everything else works, is there perhaps a procedure we are not following correctly or something we have missed, a specific stage of the connection that it must be implemented etc? The posts on here state that it should work fine when selected though shared and non shared cockpits.

Thanks and keep up the amazing work

Drewsta